Jump to content

young three lions


B4ev6is
 Share

Recommended Posts

England under 20s won there tornmourment but max low being part of that team that should bread confordance on it own. It nice to know he shall have winning spirt that is not bad thing. And derby ex coach paul simpson is manager of england under 20s. But lad would have worked with him. I do think really soon he can make the step up to england under 21s but signs are good for him at derby but would like to see him given a game against QPR let gary rowwet have a look at him.

Will huges captain the england under 21s but this will give will huges a big lift I think last couple of games before steve maclean left the team he looked lost and not knowing what to do. But under leadership england under 21s won 4-0 so for me this will be catching gary rowett eye he might not be ready captian the derby team but someday soon he will be.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

England under 20s won there tornmourment but max low being part of that team that should bread confordance on it own. It nice to know he shall have winning spirt that is not bad thing. And derby ex coach paul simpson is manager of england under 20s. But lad would have worked with him. I do think really soon he can make the step up to england under 21s but signs are good for him at derby but would like to see him given a game against QPR let gary rowwet have a look at him.

Will huges captain the england under 21s but this will give will huges a big lift I think last couple of games before steve maclean left the team he looked lost and not knowing what to do. But under leadership england under 21s won 4-0 so for me this will be catching gary rowett eye he might not be ready captian the derby team but someday soon he will be.

Top post B4

I think s change of scenery for a week will do wonders for them both. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Wonder if GR was watching to get some ideas. Who was alongside Will?  Was it a ball winner type or another playmaker? 

Rowett said in his interview yesterday that he hadn't seen the game vut was going to watch it. He played with Swift. I didn't see the whole match but what I saw Hughes dropped deepest the most often. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Very good for Lowe and Hughes.

We can't be in that much of a mess when you stick it in that context. Especially proud of Max Lowe's development all round this year. Who says we've produced nobody since Hendrick and Hughes.

"Boom Boom Boom, lemme hear you say Max Lowe! Max Lowe!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In a 4-2-3-1 I don't think there is a spot for Will Hughes - but good job Gary isn't planning on this being his only formation.

I also don't see captain potential in him. I'd sooner let him get on with playing, and influencing games in the position which allows him to do this the most. He needs to have the ball at his feet with their back four In front of him. Having the ball on the half way line with 10 players of the opposition in front of him will give him no opportunities.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Wonder if GR was watching to get some ideas. Who was alongside Will?  Was it a ball winner type or another playmaker? 

With Swift. Both played well but Denmark's team wasn't really good test at all. Their better players were with adults team.

But Hughes was impressive, run the show.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Dimmu said:

With Swift. Both played well but Denmark's team wasn't really good test at all. Their better players were with adults team.

But Hughes was impressive, run the show.

"You can only beat what's in front of you " as the quote says  (can't remember who).

My favourite stating-the-bleeding-obvious quote was Bryan Robson.....

"At the end of the day, you can't play any better than what you already 'Ave done".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.