Traffic this morning

Sith Happens

Sith Happens
53 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

How do u know the person next to him didn't park like that too...forcing him to park across a line  Then drove away leaving him looking like a bellend . That happened to me once. 

Agree, i still wouldn't park there though as I would no doubt be the one who ends up with a ticket for failing to park properly.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

How do u know the person next to him didn't park like that too...forcing him to park across a line  Then drove away leaving him looking like a bellend . That happened to me once. 

This post answers that

15 hours ago, McRamFan said:

In this case it took her four attempts to get it that close, a small crowd of three and a dog watched as it unfolded.

Bless her, started to feel the pressure of people watching...

Sith Happens
10 hours ago, 1of4 said:

200 parking spaces 100 inconsiderate scumbags.....no wonder I can't find a parking space and as for drivers with teenage passengers parking in spaces designated for cars with babies or small children on board, even bigger scumbags.

Ha, that's something I thought before. If my dad and me are in the car does that mean I can use one...even though I'm nearly 50? Still a parent and child :D

Called at Sainsburys on my way to the gym last night & saw a small car parked perpendicularly across 2 disabled bays. You'd maybe expect it of a fool in a 4X4 but what made it worse for me was that it did have a blue badge in the window - you'd think that people who need to use the spaces would have more consideration for others.

4 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

I was sat in the car watching her, four attempts to hit the middle space, would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

19 hours ago, Paul71 said:

must admit if im parking somewhere and i can park further away but there is more space then i will do even if i have to walk further, sadly todays lard arses find it a struggle to walk the extra 1 minute so will try and squeeze in the smallest of spaces to avoid doing so.

A minute! I've see cars at Asda being driven round in circles with the driver looking for an empty space next to the shop, while ten seconds walk away half the car park is empty.

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

A minute! I've see cars at Asda being driven round in circles with the driver looking for an empty space next to the shop, while ten seconds walk away half the car park is empty.

Bone idle thats why.

Archived