Brentford Tickets

David

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had 1506 sell out to away members at Burton so wouldn't surprise me, saw a few people on Twitter become members for Forest away.

Guess this is trying to get the tickets out to those that have had the memberships all season. 

Bit naughty you could say as it's sold as giving you priority, should probably cut membership  sales off in the first couple months of the season.

44 minutes ago, David said:

We had 1506 sell out to away members at Burton so wouldn't surprise me, saw a few people on Twitter become members for Forest away.

Guess this is trying to get the tickets out to those that have had the memberships all season. 

Bit naughty you could say as it's sold as giving you priority, should probably cut membership  sales off in the first couple months of the season.

It does still give you priority over normal season ticket holders though doesn't it? I'm an away member but don't actually get to a lot of away games. I don't really have a problem with this when tickets are very limited but they should perhaps warn you when you purchase away membership that further prioritastion may occur (maybe they do). 

Should scrap the memberships all together to be honest and go straight to a priority only system. If you're not a season ticket holder you have to buy a home membership to buy an away, that's what £90 in membership fees? 

You could go to most away games, travel up and down the country, Ipswich on a Tuesday night and miss out on Forest away as someone paid £40 more than you. 

1 hour ago, David said:

Should scrap the memberships all together to be honest and go straight to a priority only system. If you're not a season ticket holder you have to buy a home membership to buy an away, that's what £90 in membership fees? 

You could go to most away games, travel up and down the country, Ipswich on a Tuesday night and miss out on Forest away as someone paid £40 more than you. 

Points system will work but some clubs give a block of points to season ticket holders.. That's wrong.. Go away get your points, happy with that.

5 minutes ago, Boycie said:

They ought to make priority to Derby based fans, not the ones who live near the away ground.

its just not fair.

?

I think you're joking but, just in case you're not: How do you define Derby based fans? Those that live within 2 miles? 5 miles? 20 miles? And why should they be given priority? There are some on this forum who travel considerable distances (not me, my journey is relatively modest), why should they be disadvantaged? When tickets are scarce priority should be given to those that travel to away games regularly regardless of where they live. 

5 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I think you're joking but, just in case you're not: How do you define Derby based fans? Those that live within 2 miles? 5 miles? 20 miles? And why should they be given priority? There are some on this forum who travel considerable distances (not me, my journey is relatively modest), why should they be disadvantaged? When tickets are scarce priority should be given to those that travel to away games regularly regardless of where they live. 

I think he's talking about anyone within say Belper to Derby radius 

11 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

6 minutes ago, David said:

I think he's talking about anyone within say Belper to Derby radius 

Step aside, I've got my bait in for a cockanee.

26 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

138 miles should do the it...

Archived