Phone call from Gary Rowett

Ellafella

Picked up the mobile tonight just after 6 and it was only Gary Rowett asking if I'm going to renew...so taking me opportunity like I started launching into my team for QPR when it started to dawn on me that there was a hint of pre-recorded ness about it all at which point { I'd started to wax lyrical about Bryson}  I felt rather flat...

Anyone else had one?

your vote please...

naff or what?

It's a "naff" from me :mellow:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Picked up the mobile tonight just after 6 and it was only Gary Rowett asking if I'm going to renew...so taking me opportunity like I started launching into my team for QPR when it started to dawn on me that there was a hint of pre-recorded ness about it all at which point { I'd started to wax lyrical about Bryson}  I felt rather flat...

Anyone else had one?

your vote please...

naff or what?

I had one too, but was out so the moosis answered it.

It's second on my list of things to do, first is calling by your place of work and acting like i haven't dreamed of you and I, and marriage in an orange grove.

I had one tonight. He didn't sound overly enthralled, poor Gary. He sounded like the microphone was on the other side of the room. Wonder what they did with all the spare Stevie Mac recordings, piled up in the corner of a dusty Moor Farm cupboard.

11 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

Having already renewed, I haven't had any contact from the club at all.

Funny, you'd think it wouldn't have been too difficult to record a "thank you for renewing" version too?

I received a nice thank from the young lady in the ticket office!

29 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Anyone else had one?

your vote please...

naff or what?

I'm a bit pissed off now. All I got was the trainee ticket seller a couple of weeks ago.

1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

I had one too, but was out so the moosis answered it.

It's second on my list of things to do, first is calling by your place of work and acting like i haven't dreamed of you and I, and marriage in an orange grove.

I'm scared.

2 hours ago, The 1884 Group said:

Having already renewed, I haven't had any contact from the club at all.

Not going to waste time, money on a phone call to an idiot who as already renewed.

Probably also the same reason why this idiot hasn't received a phone call ☺

I haven't had one and feel particularly upset especially as I had already renewed ! If Brian from Mumbai can be bothered to ring me about a car accident i haven't had then I would have thought even a prerecorded bit of Gary wouldn't have been too much to expect. 

31 minutes ago, David said:

Just had another, Gary is desperate to talk to me, must be after tactical advice

He's just called me too. I'd rather he spent his time on the training pitch with the players.

I'll renew when I am good and ready (last thing on April 2nd)

Archived