Steve McClaren on sky sports news tomorrow from 10am

Sexydadbod

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Get used to him on tv. He's a good coach, very knowledgeable about football and has had a decent career, can therefore talk with some credibility unlike some of them, and let's face it, he probably won't get another job in football.

Yep, he'll be easier to listen to than that bafoon Jewell. No credibility in that guy. The worst manager in Premier League history.

4 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Get used to him on tv. He's a good coach, very knowledgeable about football and has had a decent career, can therefore talk with some credibility unlike some of them, and let's face it, he probably won't get another job in football.

I may be proved wrong but he really doesn't do it for me as a possible 'pundit'.

Too much, 'oh great set of lads and Stevie G is a top bloke' etc. 

Too keen to please, too eager to be a 'decent bloke'. Give me Graeme 'miserable as sin' Souness over him any day!

20 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

He'll be back here when Rowett gets the boot

37 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I'd stay right clear from her, she's been with collymore before

I used to work with a guy who went to school with an ex team-mate of Collymore who told me he used to do a certain celeb up the wrong un, you'd be surprised!

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

He's still checked into Travelodge...... #itk

That clears up the pat Murphy thing then ,,,,, Mac to c Powell ,,, Chris Chris , ring Mel tell him we need to go round his and watch reruns of the last match , got to be better than here ,,, and he's got the npresso machine with the milk frother,, get on it now Chris ,that shifty fecker keough s been texting him to try it out

Archived