14/3/17 - Supporters Charter Meeting Minutes

David

8 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Whilst I have never really got hung up on wages, I think we should not be just adopting the 'we've got Mel to pay for it approach'.

See what you're saying, but sat here complaining on the internet that players are earning to much with figures that we've guessed won't make a difference.

The overall wage bill is usually published, last time just under £22m. At what point do we start the protests? 

Can see the banners now, "reduce the wage bill Mel we're screwed if you drop dead"

In all seriousness all the talk is of reducing the squad and lowering the wage bill so I'm guessing we're already at the point of hold on a minute

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, David said:

See what you're saying, but sat here complaining on the internet that players are earning to much with figures that we've guessed won't make a difference.

The overall wage bill is usually published, last time just under £22m. At what point do we start the protests? 

Can see the banners now, "reduce the wage bill Mel we're screwed if you drop dead"

In all seriousness all the talk is of reducing the squad and lowering the wage bill so I'm guessing we're already at the point of hold on a minute

I remember Clough cutting wage bill enourmously, but can't remember the figures... Under £15m surely?

2 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

I remember Clough cutting wage bill enourmously, but can't remember the figures... Under £15m surely?

Honestly don't know, not something I ever take a great deal of interest in, account stuff goes over my head completely. I only know this as I Google fact checked someone's post the other day, £21.8m the figure

http://m.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derby-county/story-29026273-detail/story.html

2 minutes ago, David said:

Honestly don't know, not something I ever take a great deal of interest in, account stuff goes over my head completely. I only know this as I Google fact checked someone's post the other day, £21.8m the figure

http://m.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derby-county/story-29026273-detail/story.html

In fact @Dimmu if I read the article fully it says an increase of £5.4m so the 13/14 squad was £16.4m 

• 6 months later...
2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

@David was it the second of these meetings last night? Thread has disappeared unless I'm being blind!

It was, the minutes should be available on the clubs website in the next few days, will post them up when they are released

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

Anything great, worth getting excited about, discussed?

A number of topics were covered last night I’m told, @Boycie attended the meeting for us. There will be a full write up once the minutes have been released by the club. 

Archived