Derby County v Queens Park Rangers

Mafiabob

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, cosmic said:

His voice wobbled a bit too. Wouldn't be surprised if he's still a bit raw - wasn't that long ago, and he clearly loves the club.

I think he's an absolute gent and did us proud. He was my choice for manager when NP left. He did well as caretaker too. And yes, he looked emotional didn't he? 

PistoldPete2
44 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

It's the same starting 11 as against the Gumps. The players were told yesterday, so have had time to prepare themselves. Let's hope they deliver. #COYR!

What no will Hughes ? He can't be injured unless he picked up an injury for the u21s

12 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Has Powell got tears in his eyes?

Without doubt. Lots of us noticed it. He's a star,don't care what happened when he was  management here. He gave everything for Derby County. Top man

Ed Dawes has just stated that to concede 11 goals from set pieces is totally unacceptable, and Rowett will sort it out.

Roughly one every three games doesn't sound too bad to me, especially seeing as we're not the biggest side.

1 minute ago, PistoldPete2 said:

What no will Hughes ? He can't be injured unless he picked up an injury for the u21s

Probably just down to being away, Germany and then playing in Denmark on Monday, Bryson and Johnson been around working with Rowett in training 

6 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

3 minutes ago, David said:

Probably just down to being away, Germany and then playing in Denmark on Monday, Bryson and Johnson been around working with Rowett in training 

As David says. I think one of our issues is fitness coupled with insufficient squad rotation, so I'd expect a few changes for Tuesday before we run into a brick wall as seemed to sometimes happen under the previous regime.

Archived