Derby County v Queens Park Rangers

Mafiabob

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RAMalicious said:

In Vienna for this one - anyone know where I might catch all or part of the game on TV?

Aw Vienna 

Carson

Baird   Keogh Pearce Lowe 

Bryson. Johnson

ince.      Vydra.       Russell 

Nugent 

players disappearing on international duty doesn't help so Baird over Christie but GR might take a look at Lowe 

bench - Mitchell Olson Christie Bent Hughes butterfield Anya 

( if De sart and camara are missing I think we probably have seen the last of them)

11 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

A bit too defensive for me this line up. :thumbsup:

Yea ,, who needs a keeper ,, bloody throw back to the negative Nige days 

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, CumbrianRam said:

Is that why he's now playing in the Dutch 3rd tier for a B team.

Thanks for quoting me....not quite sure where you got it from though ??????

Ref Watch

Geoff Eltringham will take charge of Derby County's Sky Bet Championship fixture at home to Queens Park Rangers on Friday night.The official has overseen 34 games so far this season, producing 98 yellows and five reds. 

His last Derby game was the 0-0 draw at home to Wigan Athletic at the end of December 2016.

He will be assisted by James Mainwaring and Billy Smallwood on the lines, whilst Christopher Kavanagh has been appointed as the fourth official.

Just a reminder please no asking for naughty streams, linking to naughty streams or discussing naughty streams. They are naughty.

NowTV offer day passes for £6.99 where you can watch the game on your laptop, mobile, tablet or through your tv if you have a Chromecast or Apple TV box, that's cheaper 8 £1 lollipops. You can also register 4 devices to watch the game on so if you have friends you can split the cost and watch without all the buffering and pop up ads.

If you are outside of the UK you can legally watch the game through Bet365, I believe you need an account with them and possibly funds in there although don't quote me on that.

This is not a paid post, I do not have shares or sales commissions with Now TV. It's just naughty to share illegal stuff.

PistoldPete2
8 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Ref Watch

Geoff Eltringham will take charge of Derby County's Sky Bet Championship fixture at home to Queens Park Rangers on Friday night.The official has overseen 34 games so far this season, producing 98 yellows and five reds. 

His last Derby game was the 0-0 draw at home to Wigan Athletic at the end of December 2016.

He will be assisted by James Mainwaring and Billy Smallwood on the lines, whilst Christopher Kavanagh has been appointed as the fourth official.

Blimey... 5 reds in 34 games.. Sounds a lot to me.

Archived