Brum away

DEL

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RamsPolls said:

Anyone yet to receive their tickets? I ordered mine last wednesday to be posted out to me but I still don't have them?

Purchased mine last Tuesday and it arrived Thursday or might have been Friday. I'd give the ticket office a ring if I were you. 

1 hour ago, RiddingsRam said:

Sent a message to the club regarding designated pubs , no reply but I think we will be heading to the city centre regardless. Hope to bump into a few Rams. 

Shakespeare just outside the station seems to be one of our regular gathering points so, you should bump into a few there. I very much doubt there'll be any trouble. 

11 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Purchased mine last Tuesday and it arrived Thursday or might have been Friday. I'd give the ticket office a ring if I were you. 

Just rang them. They said that my tickets have been processed but aren't in the collection box and haven't been delivered. So if I don't get them by Friday, I have to pick up another set from Birmingham. Great...

26 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Shakespeare just outside the station seems to be one of our regular gathering points so, you should bump into a few there. I very much doubt there'll be any trouble. 

Yeah went there before W.B.A nice pub with a good selection of beers.

On 5 April 2017 at 13:04, B4ev6is said:

Only 100 left guys

I am going to this one and brentford

No chucking beer about.

Archived