Brum away

DEL

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Does anyone reckon this will sell out before general sale? 

I have away membership & a Season ticket but don't want to buy tickets yet because I'm going with Polls Senior & my away membership won't allow me to buy over 65+ tickets. 

It's looking like it might make general sale .can you not nip into the ticket office see if they can sort you anything , save missing out ?

7 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Does anyone reckon this will sell out before general sale? 

I have away membership & a Season ticket but don't want to buy tickets yet because I'm going with Polls Senior & my away membership won't allow me to buy over 65+ tickets. 

Allocate the over 65+ ticket to your season ticket, buy your own with the membership.

26 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

It's looking like it might make general sale .can you not nip into the ticket office see if they can sort you anything , save missing out ?

had this problem with Hull away last year in the play offs. They won't let you buy a different age category unless it's in general sale.

11 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

I noticed it said un-allocated as well but, when my ticket came it did have a row and seat number. Could be fun if stewards say sit anywhere you like (seems unlikely to me) but people search for, and demand, their "allocated" seat. 

When I purchased my Forest Tickets I noticed it also said unallocated which I thought couldn't be right.

Sure enough the ticket had a seat number and row on it and you were shown to your seat by stewards etc etc

Must just be some kind of glitch on ticket site I'm thinking.

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 17:06, Bluedogmaz said:

When I purchased my Forest Tickets I noticed it also said unallocated which I thought couldn't be right.

Sure enough the ticket had a seat number and row on it and you were shown to your seat by stewards etc etc

Must just be some kind of glitch on ticket site I'm thinking.

You watch out down there son....you are in charge of the under 5's now..!!! God help them.

55 minutes ago, peachmyster said:

What's the best train time to get and where to go for a pre match pint ?

We're catching the 10.10 am train from Derby . Then straight to the Shakespeare, then probably off to the sun on the hill then spoons just above it.

1 minute ago, peachmyster said:

Thanks mate are the pubs close to the ground and away friendly 

Heard not ! Can't speak from experience though. Advised to drink around the city centre then make your way towards the ground. I'll message the club close to the time to see if there's a designated away pub.

On Sun Apr 02 2017 at 14:39, peachmyster said:

Thanks mate are the pubs close to the ground and away friendly 

Sent a message to the club regarding designated pubs , no reply but I think we will be heading to the city centre regardless. Hope to bump into a few Rams. 

Archived