Brum away

DEL

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Pork scratchings. That's about as posh as it gets. 

I'll be there. Any plans for a pre-match drinking hole? Shakespeare again? 

Wrexham thinking starting at the Shakespeare, then trying broad Street anyone tried it before ? 

49 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Wrexham thinking starting at the Shakespeare, then trying broad Street anyone tried it before ? 

Broad Street is completely the wrong direction (Broad Street is West of the city - I can see it from where I work, you need to head east). You'd be heading out of town the wrong way. 

45 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Broad Street is completely the wrong direction (Broad Street is West of the city - I can see it from where I work, you need to head east). You'd be heading out of town the wrong way. 

Firstly I don't now where Wrexham came from , damn auto correct.  Pleased you told me that . I've only went drinking in Brum once before and that was for the w.b.a game and we stayed around the station , Shakespeare , spoons , some sun bar ?? Any suggestions ?? 

59 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Firstly I don't now where Wrexham came from , damn auto correct.  Pleased you told me that . I've only went drinking in Brum once before and that was for the w.b.a game and we stayed around the station , Shakespeare , spoons , some sun bar ?? Any suggestions ?? 

I don't drink in the city centre very often but I'd suggest staying at the Shakespeare followed by a healthy walk to the ground. 

On 3/20/2017 at 16:34, RiddingsRam said:

Loads of good pubs the other side of New Street ,going back to Broad Street yes as posted it's the wrong way but a great night out also round the Mail Box and the Cube .Not cheap mind you the bar at the top of the Cube is well worth a visit just for the view.

Do you think this will sell out at 2700 ?? Strange how some away matches are much more in demand than others.  Good Friday , Brentford away is in massive demand ! Yet Birmingham geographically closer , on a Saturday seems to be in a lot less of a demand ! 

12 hours ago, reveldevil said:

When i put singing area tickets in the basket it said they were unavailable, but normal ones were.

Thought it was unallocated seating?

Expensive night with 2 renewals in the basket too.

I noticed it said un-allocated as well but, when my ticket came it did have a row and seat number. Could be fun if stewards say sit anywhere you like (seems unlikely to me) but people search for, and demand, their "allocated" seat. 

9 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I noticed it said un-allocated as well but, when my ticket came it did have a row and seat number. Could be fun if stewards say sit anywhere you like (seems unlikely to me) but people search for, and demand, their "allocated" seat. 

They asked me at the ticket office . Singing or non ? Then front or back? Strange ..

Archived