Brum away

DEL

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ThePrisoner said:

Am I right in thinking you'd need two season tickets on your Fan ID to get two tickets in the season ticket holders sale? I need two tickets but I've only got my ST on my account. Anybody definitely not going want to help someone out with fan IDs?

yes.

6 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

Am I right in thinking you'd need two season tickets on your Fan ID to get two tickets in the season ticket holders sale? I need two tickets but I've only got my ST on my account. Anybody definitely not going want to help someone out with fan IDs?  

You could add a friend or family ST to your account. 

Bit of advice needed ! Always get my away tickets from the ground. But when they go on sale Saturday morning to season ticket holders , unfortunately I've got to work and no way of getting out . So my question is if I sort it online , can I buy 4 tickets all together if I've got 4 season ticket numbers ? Secondly how much is an away membership for next season ? 

1 hour ago, RiddingsRam said:

Bit of advice needed ! Always get my away tickets from the ground. But when they go on sale Saturday morning to season ticket holders , unfortunately I've got to work and no way of getting out . So my question is if I sort it online , can I buy 4 tickets all together if I've got 4 season ticket numbers ? Secondly how much is an away membership for next season ? 

There is an option online for assign fan ID number to the ticket so you should be able to buy 4 tickets together.

2 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

Newcastle had over 3000 at Brum today so I imagine we might be able to get more tickets if needed! 

Leeds had extra more tickets after sold their allocation so maybe we'll get the same or not

Anyway I'm half fan for this one due having op day before the game.? Will hopefully be at Brentford away. ?

7 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Leeds had extra more tickets after sold their allocation so maybe we'll get the same or not

Anyway I'm half fan for this one due having op day before the game.? Will hopefully be at Brentford away. ?

Hope the op goes well ?. You will probably still be there in a wheel chair and hospital gown. 

Loved Brum for an away day tough in fairness.  Fingers crossed well take a few ! 

9 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

All the very best for the op.

Those things help us keep things in perspective don't they?

16 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

All the best for your op. You don't miss s game very often. 

I hope we can get a win for you. 

Archived