Need to check I've got this right

WilkoRam

Been away from this forum for a while but need to check I've caught up right. 

McClaren was sacked due to a number of players refusing to play well for him whilst others were so pally with him they effectively helped pick the team. Also because Mel was spying on training. The players didn't like it so they went to Mel to complain about it and he sacked Mac as a result. Further to this, others, who have signed new contracts, have decided to stop playing because they have their contract now. Other players faked injuries in order to not play for Mac, including Keogh who praised him when he came back and who Mac singled out as being missed after Brighton. Keogh is also part of a select group who go on special romantic weekends with Mel which the other players resented so they complained to Mel and he sacked Mac.

miss anything?

i have to say it's a lot more entertaining than the usual "x slept with x" rumour that usually comes out. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, WilkoRam said:

McClaren was sacked due to a number of players refusing to play well for him whilst others were so pally with him they effectively helped pick the team. Also because Mel was spying on training. The players didn't like it so they went to Mel to complain about it and he sacked Mac as a result. Further to this, others, who have signed new contracts, have decided to stop playing because they have their contract now. Other players faked injuries in order to not play for Mac, including Keogh who praised him when he came back and who Mac singled out as being missed after Brighton. Keogh is also part of a select group who go on special romantic weekends with Mel which the other players resented so they complained to Mel and he sacked Mac.

miss anything?

i have to say it's a lot more entertaining than the usual "x slept with x" rumour that usually comes out. 

14 hours ago, WilkoRam said:

miss anything?

Bang on.

Archived