Cheltenham Festival 2017

G STAR RAM

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Any good tips for Friday Mostyn?

what does the second word in your question mean? :lol:

I generally don't pick until the day, or maybe the day before. I haven't studied. My gambling on horses days are long behind me except a small flutter on this festival and aintree.

5 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

what does the second word in your question mean? :lol:

I generally don't pick until the day, or maybe the day before. I haven't studied. My gambling on horses days are long behind me except a small flutter on this festival and aintree.

Thought you might be an ITK punter ,I only go to the races for the beers and day out know nowt about the nags.

5 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Thought you might be an ITK punter ,I only go to the races for the beers and day out know nowt about the nags.

I used to be able to pull a long shot. I once got 6 out of 7 at Cheltenham, in the 1st year Best Mate won. Walked away with pockets of cash..

My mate in Spain had his account closed so he has been sending me an email to put a bet on for him,on Wednesday he had a lucky 31,to 1 euro,he had the first 2 winners,16/1 and4/1,I checked the cash out offer,688 euros rang him and told him but he said no,let the bet run,his last 3 selections were all unplaced,result his bet returned 99 euros.

On tips for Cheltenham I met a couple of Irish punters in a Bar,they told me they had a big double on Beauvoir Dare,the champion hurdle winner and think it was called Native River,trained by Tizzard today in the Gold Cup.Good luck if you are punting today.

Archived