Rowett confirmed

WystonRam

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one ever knows if these things will work or not. He's clearly disciplined and get his teams working hard. I'm not doing backflips about this, but good luck to him.

The only remaining coach is Kevin Phillips though..? Sure; because our forwards have been banging them away this year....!?!!

55 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Delighted to hear Rowett is this morning's manager. Will tune in to Sky at lunchtime.

Why? To see who has taken over from him?

Good luck to him I hope he can get the best out of the players and that Mel gives him some time to sort this mess out.

1 hour ago, EastHertsRam said:

He types the truth. 

Good luck to him, wouldn't have been my first choice but he's here and he's not Pearson so we'll see in due course if he's the answer.

1 hour ago, Derbylad92 said:

Not my first choice but hopefully he can sort us out, lets give him some time now 

Genuine question chaps

Can i ask, purely out of interest who your first choice was

i was torn between him and warburton but just have a gut feeling about rowett no idea why 

20 minutes ago, Stripperg-ram said:

No one ever knows if these things will work or not. He's clearly disciplined and get his teams working hard. I'm not doing backflips about this, but good luck to him.

The only remaining coach is Kevin Phillips though..? Sure; because our forwards have been banging them away this year....!?!!

I cant believe this guy seems to survive every managerial shake up. His kid must be a huge prospect in our academy because his coaching clearly isn't working from an attackers POV

35 minutes ago, archied said:

Is he the right man? ,, you just never know but my gut feeling is that he is very much wotrh a go , he is young and ambitious , he has shown he wants to build solid teams with a hard working ethos and by god we really need to get that part of our club right again as a base to build from and then we will find out if rowett has what it takes to build from there and take it forward, he is refreshingly honest and speaks very well and with sense , he certainly understands our club and the job he is taking on and he seems to have that balance between being nobodies fool and not being a hairdryer bully type ,,,,,

im fully behind this appointment ,, Mac felt stale and I always had the feeling that no matter how good a position he got us in the wheels would inevitably come off with a passion , I don't get that vibe from rowett as yet so I have hope 

good luck Gary ,coyr 

Blimey, try saying that with out taking a breath.

Welcome & good luck Gary. You were my second choice after Pearson.  

I was wrong about Pearson, let's hope you make a great job of it here. 

Dear Gary

cingratualtions on your appointment to our wonderful club. Currently a laughing stock, but we hope you turn those laughs into admiring comments soon. 

The place is full of under achieving players so we wish you luck in either shipping them off or getting them to realise their potential. 

We have an average younger crop of players and some of which may make the step up. We hope you unearth the gems and get them integrated into the first team and succeeding. 

Good luck in dealing with our inpatient chairman. 

The fans will be supportive if the players give 100% if not expect some booos. We know it doesn't help, but some feel it is the only way they can share with you their frustrations. 

We love our football. Most will be back regardless. Some will return when it's all pretty and we are winning all the time. Everyone is a fan in their own way. 

Good luck. And most importantly....enjoy. 

ER. 

Archived