Rowett confirmed

WystonRam

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully he does well.

Everyone is pretty much sick and tired of the frequent managerial changes, the negative publicity, and the ridiculous drivel produced by the chairman.  

I honestly believe he will be backed this time. There is no alternative now. Patience.

Welcome Gary. Talks a lot of sense..Hope he can breath life into this bunch of stuttering individuals.

Be interesting to see what his thoughts on Chris Martin are. Him coming back and being the main man is so central to how we will set up. Personally I am not sure Martin is the answer but am willing to be proved wrong.

PistoldPete2

Blimey.. I'm not the only one up early. Welcome back Gary, and Kevin Poole too. Let's hope he doesn't have to pick Kevin Poole as that would upset Scott carsons dad.

Wow SM's office chair will still be warm along with his coffee... that was a slick behind the scenes last week move.. 

good to see Gary's back room staff who worked at Barcelona, Dortmund, PSG, Man City, Spurs... ooops I meant Port Vale, Burton, Sheff Wed... 

good luck to Gary I hope to be proved wrong.. 

29 minutes ago, bucktwo said:

So now the rebuild can begin Good luck Gary let's hope you have a good start 9 games to save your job mate .... no pressure ! 

Very funny, the kit person at Derby must have a nightmare with having to sew all the coaches staff initials on and revolving door. 

Archived