One more to go...

DazaDunn

TobyWanKenobi
1 hour ago, DazaDunn said:

Being "ITK" isn't an achievement, I'm just lucky to get information before the average joe. I'm more than happy to keep everything to myself if that's what you'd prefer? 

I'd much prefer. 

If you're not going to give the who and what, you're just attention seeking.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Ninos said:

So Powell gone zubiboobyletter gone and Phillips stays ???? That's more mind boggling than the mcclaren sacking. 

Yep. Phillips is the last cockroach standing after the nuclear blast. I can only imagine that:

a) The players, when they had their whinge, said "but we really like Kevin"

or

b) He has some great footage of Mel naked all bar a Candy wrapper.

6 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Yep. Phillips is the last cockroach standing after the nuclear blast. I can only imagine that:

a) The players, when they had their whinge, said "but we really like Kevin"

or

b) He has some great footage of Mel naked all bar a Candy wrapper.

His lad is in the academy. He must be a top prospect.

3 hours ago, Ninos said:

So Powell gone zubiboobyletter gone and Phillips stays ???? That's more mind boggling than the mcclaren sacking. 

Never for a minute thought you would find something to moan about out of this situation.

What is Philips role on a day to day basis that makes you want him sacked?

What was Gary Rowetts opinion? I am guessing he may have been consulted on this?

18 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

It'll likely get dismissed cos it's coming from me but it shouldn't.

Mel needs to seriously re-assess his involvement in the day to day running of the club , there's no way he can keep firing managers every 5 months, it's just not the right way to run a club. If he gets this next one wrong, he's in danger of turning Derby into a laughing stock and a club which will only attract mercenary managers.

I'd think Rowett would do a good job but then again I thought the same about Pearson. I'd hope that if he appoints Gary he's finally got someone he can trust to work alongside for a few seasons at least. He might just land on his feet.

Blimey Charlie though, Sam Rush has got more lives than an average Siamese cat.

How much has been spent on transfers, how much has been spent on wages, how many managers, how many reviews of coaching, recruitment and relationships, even a failed sponsorship deal.

The club has gone from having one of the healthiest transfer spends and wage bills in the division (and by healthy I mean comparatively low) a young hungry and competitively paid squad with a fantastic team spirit and with some real assets. It's now morphed into a club that has no stability, with a top heavy squad full of over paid players, that not too many seem interested in buying  a wage budget that has spiralled massively and probably close to 50m gone on players, not to mention selling one of the best young assets in years, allowing the best centre forward in the clubs recent history to go out on loan and then not spending the money on a replacement for either effectively.

In other words, the footballing side of operations is broken and it's cost a lot of money to break.

No need to say any more really.

I hope Rowett is the one to get things right but if he comes he'll be at the club more because of terrible mis-management than careful planning..

Do Siamese Cats not have 9 lives like other cats then ?

TobyWanKenobi
1 hour ago, DazaDunn said:

Hey guys! I'll make a commitment to you, when I hear something I'll let you know. I don't need to claim to be ITK, I just want us all to be kept in the loop ;)

Anything to say @TobyWanKenobi:whistle:;)

Here are the headlines.

Manager appoints his own coaching team. 

Club that traditionally has one goalkeeping coach, continues to have, one goalkeeping coach.

In other news, bloke who said these things that many managers do, pretends to have inside information so he can get internet points.

1 hour ago, Dethorn said:

Do Siamese Cats not have 9 lives like other cats then ?

I don't know. I have a Siamese cat and it's cheated death 13 times. Typically they live a bit longer than normal cats as well plus stereotypically they're owned by Dr Evil lookalikes and that fits nicely into my views on Mr Rush.

51 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

On a side note am I the only one who thinks the Goal Keeping coach's job must be the cushiest one going? I mean how much is there to do really?

Personally, I feel it's vitally important.

Watching Bywater, Fielding and Legzdins all regress, especially in their kicking, under Martin Taylor was tremendously frustrating.

Just now, cannable said:

Personally, I feel it's vitally important.

Watching Bywater, Fielding and Legzdins all regress, especially in their kicking, under Martin Taylor was tremendously frustrating.

Carsons kicking hasn't really improved under pascal though. Comparing him to the Brighton keeper stockdale the other night,  when kicking from hand, Carson was much slower to do it and the kicks went much higher giving the defence more time to set themselves to win headers.

5 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Carsons kicking hasn't really improved under pascal though. Comparing him to the Brighton keeper stockdale the other night,  when kicking from hand, Carson was much slower to do it and the kicks went much higher giving the defence more time to set themselves to win headers.

Though with Butland towards the end of his time here Steele had improved his distribution no end. 

Archived