One more to go...

DazaDunn

24 minutes ago, DazaDunn said:

Sorry, I do see this to be a bit silly of me to say. I'm worried of saying it incase I get in trouble :mellow:

Just use a really small font, it's like whispering you'll be fine.

How to keep  136 Members, 0 Anonymous, 433 Guests (See full list) in suspense ...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jono said:

Hasnt Mel got a Tesla ? .. Saw one today between Derby and Burton .. White one reg D3 RBY .... Where was he going I wonder ? :ph34r:

Depends what time. If it was past his paper round I'd guess chief scout 

I hope it is the guy who sold me a HOT DOG at the Preston match for £3.50 when it arrived I opened it from the package and promptly gave it back and said it was cold so a bemused underling took it on a journey only to have it returned via a different set of hands where I was told that the sausage had been probed and was within warm levels and it was the bread that was cold, such was my state of shock that I actually ate a third of it before throwing it in the bin.

never mind the 95th minute Preston goal I could believe that I actually put up with that kind of nonsense 

It'll likely get dismissed cos it's coming from me but it shouldn't.

Mel needs to seriously re-assess his involvement in the day to day running of the club , there's no way he can keep firing managers every 5 months, it's just not the right way to run a club. If he gets this next one wrong, he's in danger of turning Derby into a laughing stock and a club which will only attract mercenary managers.

I'd think Rowett would do a good job but then again I thought the same about Pearson. I'd hope that if he appoints Gary he's finally got someone he can trust to work alongside for a few seasons at least. He might just land on his feet.

Blimey Charlie though, Sam Rush has got more lives than an average Siamese cat.

How much has been spent on transfers, how much has been spent on wages, how many managers, how many reviews of coaching, recruitment and relationships, even a failed sponsorship deal.

The club has gone from having one of the healthiest transfer spends and wage bills in the division (and by healthy I mean comparatively low) a young hungry and competitively paid squad with a fantastic team spirit and with some real assets. It's now morphed into a club that has no stability, with a top heavy squad full of over paid players, that not too many seem interested in buying  a wage budget that has spiralled massively and probably close to 50m gone on players, not to mention selling one of the best young assets in years, allowing the best centre forward in the clubs recent history to go out on loan and then not spending the money on a replacement for either effectively.

In other words, the footballing side of operations is broken and it's cost a lot of money to break.

No need to say any more really.

I hope Rowett is the one to get things right but if he comes he'll be at the club more because of terrible mis-management than careful planning..

2 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Mel ..... he's in danger of turning Derby into a laughing stock

Ronnie...you are not giving Mel the credit he deserves.

he's already turned us into a laughing stock.

22 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

It'll likely get dismissed cos it's coming from me but it shouldn't.

Mel needs to seriously re-assess his involvement in the day to day running of the club , there's no way he can keep firing managers every 5 months, it's just not the right way to run a club. If he gets this next one wrong, he's in danger of turning Derby into MORE OF a laughing stock and a club which will only attract mercenary managers.

I'd think Rowett would do a good job but then again I thought the same about Pearson. I'd hope that if he appoints Gary he's finally got someone he can trust to work alongside for a few seasons at least. He might just land on his feet.

Blimey Charlie though, Sam Rush has got more lives than an average Siamese cat.

How much has been spent on transfers, how much has been spent on wages, how many managers, how many reviews of coaching, recruitment and relationships, even a failed sponsorship deal.

The club has gone from having one of the healthiest transfer spends and wage bills in the division (and by healthy I mean comparatively low) a young hungry and competitively paid squad with a fantastic team spirit and with some real assets. It's now morphed into a club that has no stability, with a top heavy squad full of over paid players, that not too many seem interested in buying  a wage budget that has spiralled massively and probably close to 50m gone on players, not to mention selling one of the best young assets in years, allowing the best centre forward in the clubs recent history to go out on loan and then not spending the money on a replacement for either effectively.

In other words, the footballing side of operations is broken and it's cost a lot of money to break.

No need to say any more really.

I hope Rowett is the one to get things right but if he comes he'll be at the club more because of terrible mis-management than careful planning..

Really good post. I've made one change

3 hours ago, TobyWanKenobi said:

Great, another person who want to be the center of attention by being 'ITK'.

Being "ITK" isn't an achievement, I'm just lucky to get information before the average joe. I'm more than happy to keep everything to myself if that's what you'd prefer? 

Archived