One more to go...

DazaDunn

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If (and it's a big if) this is true, I can only see it being Sam Rush.  Anybody else would have just been sacked on the spot, along with the others, but Rush owns a small share in the club IIRC, so he can't just be sacked.  Morris would have to buy out his share, which is going to take time to arrange.  Plus I seem to remember Sam Rush being the one behind McClaren coming back, and he supposedly had to convince Morris that it was the right appointment.  So I can imagine there's a bit of friction between the two of them over that.

3 minutes ago, DazaDunn said:

It's not SR. I'm getting a little edgy about this source of information guys, I thought something would have come from it by now. Not my usual source but well believable. I'll confirm it if it does turn out be true. 

Il confirm if it does turn out to be true?.... unbelievable... literally.... so news comes out then you'll say.... yep that was it... 

4 minutes ago, DazaDunn said:

It's not SR. I'm getting a little edgy about this source of information guys, I thought something would have come from it by now. Not my usual source but well believable. I'll confirm it if it does turn out be true. 

Surely you could just tell us who you've heard it is? I'm inclined to believe you, I just don't see any reason why you're keeping us guessing.

Just now, Sir Ramalot said:

Il confirm if it does turn out to be true?.... unbelievable... literally.... so news comes out then you'll say.... yep that was it... 

Sorry, I do see this to be a bit silly of me to say. I'm worried of saying it incase I get in trouble :mellow:

Just now, Bwash_Ram said:

Does iy rhyme with warry gossall?

No. I'll give a massive hint without saying name. I've been told by a friend of my regular source that our GK coach has gone. If it does turn out to be true I'll be gutted, as Carson has been decent this season and arguably our most consistent player. If it is true then it's crazy, can't see why they'd bin him. 

5 minutes ago, DazaDunn said:

No. I'll give a massive hint without saying name. I've been told by a friend of my regular source that our GK coach has gone. If it does turn out to be true I'll be gutted, as Carson has been decent this season and arguably our most consistent player. If it is true then it's crazy, can't see why they'd bin him. 

Just admit the reason you wouldn't say Pascal Zuberbuhler's name is because you can't spell it. Nowt to do with protecting your source!

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Will be Zubi  think Rowett took the GK  coach from Burton with him to Birmingham 

You're referring to our former GK coach, and temporary first choice ahead of Camp, Kevin 'The Kat' Poole

9 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

Just admit the reason you wouldn't say Pascal Zuberbuhler's name is because you can't spell it. Nowt to do with protecting your source!

:lol:

LOL :lol:

Archived