Next New manager IN ?

Ibby

Who do you want to be Derby's next manager? (choices from odds list)  

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

TobyWanKenobi
1 hour ago, NottsRam77 said:

News flash,

gary rowett isnt the the best there is

glad i logged onto here for that pearl of wisdom lol

Let me go lie down while i recover from this groundbreaking news

Where did i say i was celebrating it? hes a good manager at this level and is our number one target so why complain?

Lets take a positive At least we do agree on one thing, he is the best we can get, its who the club want and its who the club will get

You see if you had opened by talking sense instead of spouting sentimental garbage and cliches, I wouldn't have even bothered attempting to communicate with you.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, TobyWanKenobi said:

You see if you had opened by talking sense instead of spouting sentimental garbage and cliches, I wouldn't have even bothered attempting to communicate with you.

Ok Maybe we just take it as lost in translation

im not stupid or naive enough to think the managerial footballing world is now our oyster and that we can have the pick of any manager we desire

but when i read on here people saying the club is a joke or that who would ever want to come to us, i just think are u for real (not u,others )

So ill assume for future reference your not a fan of my churchillean motivational posts, shame theyve been quite popular in the past

I usualy have quite a lot to say about anything from politics to football to climate science and ancient history,  football and V12 engines. But this soap opera has (like most soap operas) has left me only able to mutter to myself in the background. Can't raise the enthusiasm to like my fellow posters posts OR to vehamently disagree ... Bemused, confused, beffudled. Of course we want to win, of course we need a plan and yes with hindsight lots of mistakes have been made but that is football. Football empires are not built in 6 month sound bites. 

I like Mel Morris .. He is a Derby Man and hasn't just bought the club, he has poured and continues to pour millions in to it.

But I am begining to think maybe for him it is an exciting gamble .. Do all he has done, get to the Prem and double your money. Only it hasn't happened quite as he imagined so In his terms he is being decisive in order to get the desired result. 

This really is only personal speculation because none of us knows what motivates any of us and plainly Mel is one of our own but I am just left feeling like the Dusty Springfield song ... "I just don't know what to do with myself"  :blink:

Yours,

confused

Just off Burton Road

Derby 

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, TheRamsAreGoingUp said:

What if there's a twist, Norwich nick him at last min instead of pardrew. Then who do we get? Ya know know football is crazy lol

We will worry about that if it happens.

23 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

From what I've been previously told I was nigh on certain it wasn't going to be rowett, but if they're coming in this week I struggle to see who else it's going to be

That's why you have to think outside the box Andy the list of average managers who are on the bookies list. 

They are all bang average including Warburton - we will be stuck with Rowett. 

Archived