Brighton Vs Derby

rynny

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

If SM isn't playing Hughes because they had a row, then he is putting his own ego above the good of the club.

if that's the case he can jog on as far as I'm concerned.

7 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Hughes was set to go to Southampton a few years ago before McClaren got sacked and Clement convinced him to stay 1 more season. Wouldn't surprise me if Hughes' agent has already found a club and McClaren's preparing for life after Hughes. Ince may also be gone because his dad wants him to go to a premier league club. 

Did he throw coffee at Mac like Buxton did?:huh:

Just now, EastHertsRam said:

Bris, it gives me no pleasure to make my observation, and that's all it is, my observation, not fact. I just can't say something like,  lads I know this isn't ideal but show me some desire, that's all I'm asking.

There's too many in this squad not busting a gut for me mate.

And I don't believe the manager can be blamed for that. 

We've put ourselves in a terrible position where a good number of our squad are frankly overpaid, average players who have little motivation to actually put everything on the line.

When we had the likes of Bryson, Buxton, Fozzy, Ward, Hendrick, Hughes, Russell etc. all on an average of about £6k a week they knew they were playing to better their careers. Getting to the PL for them would have been the pinnacle. Such honest, hardowrking players.

Now what do we have? Bent on about £30k a week? Vydra and Blackman sucking down £25k a week to just louse around on the bench.They're unmotivated. They're probably already thinking about how they can spend their boated wages on a massive lads' summer holiday. It's a shambles the direction this club has taken.

2 minutes ago, Kernow said:

You know it's depressing when you google to see how long until the next international break.

The good news is, it isn't very far away!

I'd scrap all the management . Guess I'll get zero likes but we are frecking awful 

Archived