For god's sake

JarodyDCFC

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

On a brighter note. Had we won those 3 winnable home games and held on tonight we would be 1 point off 6th. Also, had our awful start to the season yielded just 7 more points we would be 3rd. 

Also, if I'd put the winning lotto numbers on last weekend I'd also be better off. 

If my auntie had ********, she'd be my uncle. 

1 minute ago, TroyDyer said:

Throwing it away at the death. I would hate to see us if the attitude wasn't there. 

MEL is clueless . 

Stevie MAC the BROLLY is a nice man .... 

DERBY COUNTY FOOTBALL CLUB  needs a nasty man... .. 

4 minutes ago, GerryDaly said:

MEL is clueless . 

Stevie MAC the BROLLY is a nice man .... 

DERBY COUNTY FOOTBALL CLUB  needs a nasty man... .. 

Fans thought they were getting a nasty man when Pearson was signed and look where that got us.

7 hours ago, cannable said:

So we picked up a result against a better team?

Result!

You know how bad we really are when a home draw against Preston is seen as a positive result.

Strange as some thing we are good enough for promotion.

7 hours ago, Davide said:

Think this season would have been a bit better if we had Martin, Thorne and Forsyth. 

We have failed with Martin and Forsyth in similar fashion multiple years. And relying on Thorne is like relying on your accumulator to pay the mortgage. 

10 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

SAINT PEARSON was given about 9 games too long in some people's opinion.

We will never know if Pearson would have been the man to build a promotion winning team , what is clear is that it would have taken a clear out and rebuild , we either chose this group of players over a manager brought in in the belief he could get us up or we failed to hold our nerve when it was clear that short term things were very poor and it's clear that once into the season Pearson knew that this current group of players would not go on to get promotion FOR HIM

25 minutes ago, archied said:

We will never know if Pearson would have been the man to build a promotion winning team , what is clear is that it would have taken a clear out and rebuild...this current group of players would not go on to get promotion FOR HIM

Or for ANYONE!

God knows what and how much Pearson's squad would have been!

Did people expect this switch in style to magically make us win every game 5-0? 

FFS it's been two games, we've won 1 and drawn 1. IF this system is going to be the way forward it needs more than 2 games to truly see that. It could all implode and we go on another horrible run. 

Some on here wanted a change in formation and personnel, they got that and are still not happy. You want guaranteed wins every week, go watch Barcelona or Bayern Munich. 

Mac #1 built a squad here to play a system. We then went through managers who changed the squad to suit their system. We now have Mac #2 back after 18months of deconstruction of the system. He has had one window to change it but Jan is not really the window to do it. When we had Mac #1 there was unrest as we had no plan B. Mac #2 has for the last two games employed a new system, mid season, using the players available and people still aren't happy. 

My only gripe is that Hughes should be playing. Hughes out of form is better than most others in form. 

Archived