For god's sake

JarodyDCFC

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preston poor? Really? No team in top 10 of the championship is poor. Was always going to be a hard game. Thought we were well worth the win tonight, paid for sitting too deep in last 10 mins. Second half v Barnsley and tonight have been much improved performances and if they continue we'll win more than we lose until the end of the season. That will secure top 10 which is I think where this team are right now.

2 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Preston poor? Really? No team in top 10 of the championship is poor. Was always going to be a hard game. Thought we were well worth the win tonight, paid for sitting too deep in last 10 mins. Second half v Barnsley and tonight have been much improved performances and if they continue we'll win more than we lose until the end of the season. That will secure top 10 which is I think where this team are right now.

Apart from Derby, we are in the top 10 and we are poor.

Preston we're absolutely for the taking today and we couldn't do it.

The positive is, any cracks which were papered over on Saturday have reappeared again,Mac still has it all to do in the summer.

On a brighter note. Had we won those 3 winnable home games and held on tonight we would be 1 point off 6th. Also, had our awful start to the season yielded just 7 more points we would be 3rd. 

Also, if I'd put the winning lotto numbers on last weekend I'd also be better off. 

Archived