Players Cars

Poynton ram

10 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

The club used to provide them with cars - seem to vaguely remember a fleet of Nissan Bluebirds - how times have changed....

Dean Saunders got a Granada instead of a BMW when he signed from oxford :lol:

A Bluebird was always a taxi when i was a kid, living in Derby.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

Would love it if Carson rocked up in a Ford Capri Ghia, like the one Doyle drove in the Professionals....

I can just hear Carson's voice going "well, its quite fast for a Capri you know...and its hard to pull out at junctions with that bonnet, but ah just gets on with it like the gaffa told us to"

The DCFC person with the best taste has many cars: a Ferrari pimped, a Range Rover pimped, a tesla pimped and a Porsche pimped. He just a slick tricked out cool bone dog pimp. Black black and more black.  

We have an ongoing bet when we turn the corner on match day at PPS which one we will see. I'm getting really good at the game!

5 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

did any of you see Earnshaw in his Hummer? He looked like a solitary bean on the edge of a piece of toast!

I used to stay at the same hotel as Earnshaw when he was at Norwich. Muppet used to park the ridiculous thing on the yellow lines outside reception or in the disabled spaces  - never liked him after that....

10 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

George Thorne drives a 3 wheeler robin unreliant.

When I was younger (Around 12 Y.O) I had an obsession with wanting to buy one of these put flames down the side and install a Dump Valve.. How times have changed.

Archived