Players Cars

Poynton ram

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really like blingy pimped up things .. Just plain vulgar. 

BUT .. Loving thoroughbreds . Chris Martin's .... think his is/was a Maserati 4,200 GT .. He could be as mardy as he wants if he'd let me have it. .. Think it has a reg number CHR 155 Y 

28 minutes ago, jono said:

BUT .. Loving thoroughbreds . Chris Martin's .... think his is/was a Maserati 4,200 GT .. He could be as mardy as he wants if he'd let me have it. .. Think it has a reg number CHR 155 Y 

i thought he had a Audi estate......the powerful ones

25 minutes ago, jono said:

Thirsty, temperamental, and comes with a bulging rear end.

Still, he has good taste in cars!

29 minutes ago, jono said:

Just plain vulgar. 

Chris Martin's .

Think it has a reg number CHR 155 Y 

I've always thought private plates were an indication of a vulgar person myself.:ph34r:

Anyway, I think Chris Baird would be Skoda Superb (with all the kit even the brollies in the doors) TDI kind of guy.

It's essentially mechanically the same as the A4/Passatt but you get much more for your money and no one will automatically dismiss you as an "Audi driver"

Didn't Martin win the day out at donington park last season?

1 hour ago, PGApro said:

i thought he had a Audi estate......the powerful ones

Could be .. I saw the maser about 12/18 months ago .. White, in the car park with that reg number, just guessed it was CM's but he may well have got rid by now I suppose ?

They all had Saabs in the late 70s.

They were supposed to get them instead of a salary rise but Colin Murphy gave them both.

Archived