And where have you been?

Alph

Eh, Bradley Johnson? 

You can't turn up here, with your limited passing, superb strength, tenacious tackling, great aerial ability and excellent discipline, help the lads out by sitting in front of the back 4 being completely unfussy then go off making coffees for McClaren

While you've been doing other stuff we've been losing control and momentum every time the ball leaves the floor. It's basically been badminton doubles for Keogh and Pearce. 

I mean your not the best on the ball. Julien over there... well he was over there! He must have gone chasing a stick. Anyway, Julien can control a ball better with his feet than you can with your hands, you big clumsy bear. But he just doesn't have your laid back death stare. We left him to look after Pearce and he just leaves him all lonely. The ball goes in the air and he's like a tortoise on its back. 

Basically the last time we saw you was against Bristol. Hughes and Bryson blamed you for everything. Even though they're charged with creativity they let you take the fall. 

Anyway, good to have you back. Our record with you there under Mac is pretty good so if you don't mind filling in for a bit longer that would be cool.

Tell Mac to make his own coffee. Or get Buxton to do it. He knows **** goes down hill then.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was off with personal issues last week which hopefully have resolved now and we can have our big bad Brad back.

I think this season we've seen more of the attributes that made Norwich fans love him. I still maintain he's got got a decent understanding and reading of the game even if his execution isn't the best in the team.

He's a beast and not a giver upper.

One of the first names on the team sheet for me, sure he's probably the least technically gifted midfielder we have. But he has attributes that none of the other have.

He wins the first and second balls, whether on the ground or in the air and puts us on the front foot. I think his contribution is often underrated.  

6 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

He was off with personal issues last week which hopefully have resolved now and we can have our big bad Brad back.

I think this season we've seen more of the attributes that made Norwich fans love him. I still maintain he's got got a decent understanding and reading of the game even if his execution isn't the best in the team.

He's a beast and not a giver upper.

Yeah big Brad fan, almost cheerleader, for sure his deft touch ain't the best every time, but he's no nonsense and gives us bite, energy and makes us look more solid down the middle. He just needs to do the simple ball wide or forward to those with better feet to make him more complete for me. 

Bar the odd sky high hit, he was solid and Barnsley knew he was there for sure.

8 minutes ago, Warren Hobhead said:

Superb second half. I still believe the Johnson, Hughes, Butterfield triumvirate is our strongest. 

I think a fit George Thorne ( oxymoron perhaps) might beg to differ... You younger ones out there won't remember George. He was around 3 seasons ago. Quite decent... 

He looks so much more at home in the centre of a 2 man midfield.

Absolutely smashed it today he looked well up for it before the game as well. Everytime the ball ran away from Barnsley he was there launching us onto a counter attack.

His balls in behind to Ince and Vydra were any outlet all game. 

Archived