Derby on alert

King Kevin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't read the Sun but sounds like lazy journalism again to me:

1) why would he want to leave Leeds to come to Derby?

2) I'm sure Leeds will come up with a better offer if he really is hesitating (unless he has his eyes on a Prem club)

3) whether you agree or not, I can't believe there is any remote chance that SM is going anytime soon.

My advice, after reading the cartoons, is to put the newspaper straight in the recycling bin (unless you're reading it online in which case, anyone who has seen Avenue Q will know the internet wasn't invented for such things. Just google Avenue Q songs if you've not seen it). 

Just now, Tamworthram said:

2) I'm sure Leeds will come up with a better offer if he really is hesitating (unless he has his eyes on a Prem club)

3) whether you agree or not, I can't believe there is any remote chance that SM is going anytime soon.

My advice, after reading the cartoons, is to put the newspaper straight in the recycling bin (unless you're reading it online in which case, anyone who has seen Avenue Q will know the internet wasn't invented for such things. Just google Avenue Q songs if you've not seen it). 

He might not have the choice of not leaving Leeds, as his contract is up in the summer - but it would be nuts of Cellino (return to form?) and the other new investor to not give him a new deal.

I have a sneaky suspicion he won't be renewed if they go up, in favour of a 'big name'.

You're right on point three though.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

If you're correct on point 3 (and I hope and think you are) then you do realise that there's some on here who will have absolutely nothing to to post about.

I'm not a huge SM fan but to change manager yet again would be lunacy!

Just now, Carl Sagan said:

Idiocy if we were looking to move McClaren out. Happily, I don't believe Mel's an idiot (except for the obvious qualification of being daft enough to buy a football club in the first place, and "make a small fortune").

Only one way to make a small fortune out of a football club. 

Start with a large one.......:lol:

Archived