Most of these players can only perform without pressure

Mostyn6

1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

thank you.

Thank you for finally admitting you are negative!

Now try and be more realistic. Like a proper fan. It's not fair on the club and it serves no purpose to be negative.

For clarity, I post loads, just avoid certain types of post for my sanity and mental wellbeing.

I take that as yes you are employed by DCFC to ward off negative stuff right. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, curtains said:

Tamworth mate my expectations are much higher than yours fir DCFC as I'm fed up of Championship mediocrity.

Why couldn't Mel have employed Wagneror Warburton or the much maligned Rowett on this forum. 

Rowett turned us down once but I hope we try again for him. 

oh dear god. You hadn't heard of Warner before this season, and he's turned down topflight German team(s)! As for Warburton, he's been rumbled!

You're such a fickle fan, probably the most fickle I have ever witnessed. Or are you playing up just for attention!?

4 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Technically, no. These players are not of the right character. But in the meantime, maybe we need to pander to their emotional needs if we want to win! 

Or replace them, eventually, with players that have a pair. 

David Beckham had effergies of him hanging by a noose in people's windows across the country after France 98. He won the treble the following year. 

Balls to nannied pussies. Maybe we should give them all a back rub and a candle lit supper before each game. 

1 minute ago, TroyDyer said:

Or replace them, eventually, with players that have a pair. 

David Beckham had effergies of him hanging by a noose in people's windows across the country after France 98. He won the treble the following year. 

Balls to nannied pussies. Maybe we should give them all a back rub and a candle lit supper before each game. 

I like your maverick thinking, you got potential.

Sadly, we have no alternative until the summer, so what do we do?

I like your maverick thinking, you got potential.

Sadly, we have no alternative until the summer, so what do we do?

Sack McClaren and get the players back onside. 

He has lost the dressing room again. 

17 minutes ago, curtains said:

You have you're own agenda. 

you're pretty annoying, but in a inoffensive way, like a village idiot, so I won't hold it against you too much, you just don't 'get it'.

Of course I have my agenda! My agenda is wanting to see what I want to see. You have your agenda, which is clearly getting into the PL so you can see Man United and Chelsea thrash us! 

Personally, I want us to improve in all areas, is it happening? I am not sure. Is it what the club wants to happen? Yes, definitely. Will we get in the PL? Not this season, we aren't good enough, but we aren't good enough cos the players aren't good enough.

You wanted to employ Wagner based on him being Klopp's mate? Really, I am calling bullsausage on that! 

1 minute ago, curtains said:

Oh yes, with all the evidence you have to prove this. Stop spreading lies. We get it, you don't like McClaren. So we fire ANOTHER manager due to player power. And where has that got us? Do try to be realistic, you're coming across delusional.

3 minutes ago, curtains said:

nonsense. These players aren't a dressing room to have. So many managers in a short space of time prove this.

I think it's fairer to say the Players have lost the crowd, than the Manager has lost the players!

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

you're pretty annoying, but in a inoffensive way, like a village idiot, so I won't hold it against you too much, you just don't 'get it'.

Of course I have my agenda! My agenda is wanting to see what I want to see. You have your agenda, which is clearly getting into the PL so you can see Man United and Chelsea thrash us! 

Personally, I want us to improve in all areas, is it happening? I am not sure. Is it what the club wants to happen? Yes, definitely. Will we get in the PL? Not this season, we aren't good enough, but we aren't good enough cos the players aren't good enough.

You wanted to employ Wagner based on him being Klopp's mate? Really, I am calling bullsausage on that! 

You're mate Mel has made a pigs ear of it all annoying or not. 

Still like Mel in some ways though he's a Littleover lad  . 

Used to live near me  

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Oh yes, with all the evidence you have to prove this. Stop spreading lies. We get it, you don't like McClaren. So we fire ANOTHER manager due to player power. And where has that got us? Do try to be realistic, you're coming across delusional.

He clearly has lost the dressing room. 

How do you explain the carp we put out lately. 

Just now, curtains said:

You're mate Mel has made a pigs ear of it all annoying or not. 

Still like Mel in some ways though he's a Littleover lad  . 

Used to live near me  

Question

There are 24 owners of clubs in the Championship. How many have made a 'pig's ear' of it?

1 minute ago, curtains said:

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

EASY.

WE ARE NOT VERY GOOD!!

Put exactly how I would have. We're ****. Our players aren't good enough, simple. 

EASY.

WE ARE NOT VERY GOOD!!

Capital letters wow Mostyn. 

We are not very good with players like Will Hughes in our team .

Come on.  

What's McClaren done to Will. 

When are the academy players coming through 

2 minutes ago, curtains said:

Losing the dressing room is players not having a clue what they're supposed to be doing and it showing. 

If you want to see a performance in which the manager's lost the dressing room then I suggest you watch the full 90 of the Liverpool game.

Archived