Steve McClaren

DEL

Give him a proper go next season and hopefully he'll put it right. Some of the players aren't his anyway. Please please please back him guys! 

STEVE MAC BARMY ARMY ??

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mac's in a tough spot. Im sure he would love to tell half the squad they have no future at DCFC as they are overpaid, dont fit the system or simply not good enough.

But telling them now would be suicide. We still have a number of games to go. Lets just get through them without too much damage then ring the changes.

Asking for Mac to be sacked is ridiculous. Especially as most on here recognise we need a bunch of new players anyway.

I'm pretty sure that supporters are split 50/50 at the minute.

I've edged towards 'not giving a monkeys ass' and concentrate on more important things in life away from football.

Next season will be the first in 26 years of not having a season ticket. My decision is more family related rather than just not bothering at all but I can understand why so many people won't bother.

1 minute ago, valleyram said:

How u can defend this idiot is beyond belief , I honestly don't know what he's good at 

How can you called him idiot beyond me. 

Just now, valleyram said:

Any time derby are behind in a game I do not expect a draw now let alone a win , he's clueless and hasn't a clue what his best 11 is and the season is about over , well it is over 

Sadly the squad is too heavy and full of players living off seasons two-five years ago who are on the decline.

Just now, valleyram said:

Any time derby are behind in a game I do not expect a draw now let alone a win , he's clueless and hasn't a clue what his best 11 is and the season is about over , well it is over 

He does know what his best 11 more than you ever know. You're the one are so clueless. 

Archived