Tonight

swadieram

2 minutes ago, Seth's left foot said:

This is a bloated disjointed squad which is a result of sacking managers who had different ideas.

Thorne, Martin and Fozzy in that side with another midfielder (next one on the list after Lansbury) and possibly a LW will see us playing something like 2013. 

SM has to be given this summer and next season to get us into the top 6 then a decision can be made then.

How long does he have to pace the tunnel on his own after a game throwing bottles around according to RD and then more or less blame the players before he needs to go .

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, curtains said:

So it's the players now not Pearson or McClaren. 

I never said it was McClaren. Its an unbalanced poor squad is what I've said. Lack of consistency is also part of that - look at say Pearce, hero to zero.

8 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I never said it was McClaren. Its an unbalanced poor squad is what I've said. Lack of consistency is also part of that - look at say Pearce, hero to zero.

Pearce did play well for a good period and now he has lost form. 

Could that be down to McClaren chopping and changing the team .

Take the Leicester Cup games he made too many changes . 

Do the players know their role anymore because of the tinkering.

Changing both FBs ie Baird and Olsson out Christie and Lowe in. 

Just now, curtains said:

Pearce did playe well for a good period and now he has lost form. 

Could that be down to McClaren chopping and changing the team .

Take the Leicester Cup games he made too many changes . 

Oh for goodness sake, one game puts the poor loves off their stride. Doesn't that tell you something about the players?

All you lot calling for Plan B, how do you think the players will be able to cope with the changes!

40 minutes ago, curtains said:

How long does he have to pace the tunnel on his own after a game throwing bottles around according to RD and then more or less blame the players before he needs to go .

I didn't realise pacing the tunnel and throwing bottles around were sackable offences.

Maybe, and just maybe (I wasn't at the game and obviously don't what he said) he's frustrated because the players aren't doing what he wants them to.

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Oh for goodness sake, one game puts the poor loves off their stride. Doesn't that tell you something about the players?

All you lot calling for Plan B, how do you think the players will be able to cope with the changes!

I blamed the players and started a thread about it when Pearson was here and people on here didn't agree now they say it's the players. 

I though Baird and Olsson were doing well at FB and what did McClaren do changed them both for Christie and Lowe. 

Its a scattering approach .

Just now, curtains said:

I blamed the players and started a thread about it when Pearson was here and people on here didn't agree now they say it's the players. 

I though Baird and Olsson were doing well at FB and what did McClaren do changed them both for Christie and Lowe. 

So what you're saying is, in your opinion, it was the players fault we were under-performing when Pearson was here.

But now, with the same group of players, it's McClaren's fault? 

1 minute ago, curtains said:

Its a scattering approach .

I think you mean it's a scattergun approach. On the whole if you look for a pattern it's the constant managerial changes and the recruitment to fit them which doesn't fit the next ie the players.

3 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I didn't realise pacing the tunnel and throwing bottles around were sackable offences.

Maybe, and just maybe (I wasn't at the game and obviously don't what he said) he's frustrated because the players aren't doing what he wants them to.

It's not but really what's the matter with him he should be in the dressing room talking to the players about what went wrong not having a strop on his own. 

Just now, curtains said:

It's not but really what's the matter with him he should be in the dressing room talking to the players about what went wrong not having a strop on his own. 

It is perhaps more sensible to wait until he calms down. But don't let that stop you finding another stick to beat him with.

1 minute ago, mrdave85 said:

So what you're saying is, in your opinion, it was the players fault we were under-performing when Pearson was here.

But now, with the same group of players, it's McClaren's fault? 

McClaren was brought in to get this group of players playing better than they were under Pearson .

He is primarily a coach on the training ground so no wonder he is having a strop in the tunnel at Blackburn after losing to them with 1 or 2 shots on target .

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

It is perhaps more sensible to wait until he calms down. But don't let that stop you finding another stick to beat him with.

I started a thread McClaren has been amazing since he back remember.

What's gone wrong oh wait it's the players just like at Leicester 

2 minutes ago, curtains said:

McClaren was brought in to get this group of players playing better than they were under Pearson .

He is primarily a coach on the training ground so no wonder he is having a strop in the tunnel at Blackburn after losing to them with 1 or 2 shots on target .

So Pearson was bought in to do what? Set us up for failure? I was more highlighting the fact you've switched the blame because it's McClaren in charge and another stick to beat him with.

Who wouldn't be annoyed at that performance last night? Having a strop as you call it shows he cares, at least.

Just now, mrdave85 said:

So Pearson was bought in to do what? Set us up for failure? I was more highlighting the fact you've switched the blame because it's McClaren in charge and another stick to beat him with.

Who wouldn't be annoyed at that performance last night? Having a strop as you call it shows he cares, at least.

Pearson who I didn't advocate at the time was brought in to change the squad personnel wise but most fans didn't like change and neither did the players as they arranged a meeting with Mel allegedly for what reason I don't know ? 

8 minutes ago, curtains said:

I started a thread McClaren has been amazing since he back remember.

What's gone wrong oh wait it's the players just like at Leicester 

You just troll. I'm not even sure you're a Derby fan, you like being the centre of attention is all and will say owt to be there.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

You just troll. I'm not even sure you're a Derby fan, you like being the centre of attention is all and will say owt to be there.

Tell you what lets meet up amicably and you can judge for yourself if I'm a Derby fan or not  .

You can also ask me if I'm a troll or a Wum or whatever you want to insult me with  

1 minute ago, curtains said:

Tell you what lets meet up amicably and you can judge for yourself if I'm a Derby fan or not  .

You can also ask me if I'm a troll or a Wum or whatever you want to insult me with  

Lol. Well are you on medication then? You change your tune with every game, if Mel behaved like that what a mess we'd be in! OMG, it's you Mel isn't it! :D

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Lol. Well are you on medication then? You change your tune with every game, if Mel behaved like that what a mess we'd be in! OMG, it's you Mel isn't it! :D

So you won't meet up amicably then to ask me about my thoughts on DCFC. 

You just chose to insult me again. 

Archived