Best Championship signing this season

Day

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Tammy. Brilliant loan signing. 

Have Derby done all the worst Championship transfer business???

I guess Villa must be running us close!

3 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I'll go left field and pick a manager.

Garry Monk.

Interesting, though, his deal only runs through to the summer. Cellino to return to form and appoint a basket case?

He's done amazingly well there.  One to get them up towards the top, playiing good football.  Two for avoiding the axe from that nutcase chairman.  I think a fair few people scoffed when I said I thought Leeds would be up there.  Yet nobody said a thing when I said we'd finish 4th :lol:

I'd go with Abraham at Brizzle.  To still be banging them in as part of a struggling side is outstanding.

On 27/02/2017 at 17:28, McLovin said:

Dwight Gayle. Would have hit 30 by now the rate he was going if it wasn't for his injury which is just ridiculous 

He is the one I wanted us to get but never mind also the Man City player in central midfield for Huddersfield has looked very useful and what we needed it seems.

43 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Watched him play the other day. Absolutely useless. 

As what, a central midfielder?  His correct position is ML or AML.  If Villa can't make use of him it's they who are useless.   We have no one of his quality on our left.

21 minutes ago, ramit said:

As what, a central midfielder?  His correct position is ML or AML.  If Villa can't make use of him it's they who are useless.   We have no one of his quality on our left.

doesn't matter what your best position is if you cannot kick a ball!

On ‎01‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 12:45, Animal is a Ram said:

I'll go left field and pick a manager.

Garry Monk.

Interesting, though, his deal only runs through to the summer. Cellino to return to form and appoint a basket case?

Linked with us in The Star today...read on the BBC gossip column

Archived