Can we have an 'Are you sure' button?

Rev

I sometimes click on the 'mark forum as read' button by mistake, is there a way clicking on this button could bring up a further dialogue button, to make absolutely certain you meant to press it?

I often press it on purpose too though, maybe a pause would be a good idea when I'm having a mardy?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about a not so sure button.  You know, when you see a post and you disagree with it or don't like it in some way but you don't feel like getting into a debate with the poster and you wish you could just push an I'm not so sure about that post button.  It's not a dislike, it's an uncertainty and could easily stimulate a healthy informative discussion and debate on said post and unleash all kinds of havoc.  Could be worth a shiot

2 hours ago, ramit said:

How about a not so sure button.  You know, when you see a post and you disagree with it or don't like it in some way but you don't feel like getting into a debate with the poster and you wish you could just push an I'm not so sure about that post button.  It's not a dislike, it's an uncertainty and could easily stimulate a healthy informative discussion and debate on said post and unleash all kinds of havoc.  Could be worth a shiot

Not sure about this to be honest. 

Archived