I am so please masion bennet

B4ev6is

I am glad masion worked his way back in even through I did not go today but I think he had a good game today and he created chances but I do feel he could be assit here. I hope he gets a game against masion bennet once fit he can score the goals. But this is majour stepping stone for the lads well done to him.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

What are the chances of playing against a team with the same name as you?!

There's a 'Maison Benoit AFC' in the Championatt De France. The U23's have a pre season friendly arranged with them this summer.

I think that's what B4 was referring to.

7 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Just goes to show what little need we have for all these extra slightly above average players we brought in. Lowe Bennett can crack the team and I think Elsnik and zanzala (once fit) could both comfortably make matchday squad. 

And we need the stability within the club to properly develop these players . 

Stabanna is another one I think could make his way into the first team squad eventually.

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

Still, I bet he's feeling good, was playing well in the U23s and gets a fist team appearance.

He needed a note from his mum when he made his debut if I remember right?

The story as I remember was that cloughie wanted to put mason in the squad for a Tuesday game at boro when he was 15. But mason's mum said no, because he had school next day and he'd be back too late.:lol:

21 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Just goes to show what little need we have for all these extra slightly above average players we brought in. Lowe Bennett can crack the team and I think Elsnik and zanzala (once fit) could both comfortably make matchday squad. 

Elsnik is the one with most chance to  push on if we move out the jam of players blocking his path would be good from the bench to cover for Will.Having seen both Bennett and Zanzala this season neither are currently near good enough for a team that wants challenge at the top end of the division next year, Zanzala needs to go out on loan and gain some more experience. Bennett just needs to find a team that will play him regularly in division 1 or 2 though takers maybe thin on the ground has he has not done much whilst out on his loans.

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I am glad masion worked his way back in even through I did not go today but I think he had a good game today and he created chances but I do feel he could be assit here. I hope he gets a game against masion bennet once fit he can score the goals. But this is majour stepping stone for the lads well done to him.

Will he get us out of this division tho ? 

5 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Elsnik is the one with most chance to  push on if we move out the jam of players blocking his path would be good from the bench to cover for Will.Having seen both Bennett and Zanzala this season neither are currently near good enough for a team that wants challenge at the top end of the division next year, Zanzala needs to go out on loan and gain some more experience. Bennett just needs to find a team that will play him regularly in division 1 or 2 though takers maybe thin on the ground has he has not done much whilst out on his loans.

Where have you seen Zanzala this season? He's been out with an ACL injury since August.

Archived