Dilly Ding Dilly Gone

Kernow

Leicester right to sack Ranieri?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

On me phone it looks like a feckin pube. I nearly banned yer last week after spending 5 minutes trying to flick the fecking thing off :angry::lol:

Served it's purpose then if it's fooled so many people :lol: Will change it next time I'm on my laptop(most likely tomorrow) if I can't figure out how to remove the profile picture from my phone now

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose it was Ranieri's good nature that got him into this mess. Winning the title was an incredible achievement, but maybe he should've cashed in on some of the players who over-performed in the title season instead of giving them new bumper contracts. They've proved they're not worth anywhere close to what they're getting.

I hope they go down. I'm quite worried though, because I fear I may laugh myself into a coma if they're dumb enough to appoint Pearson.

Can't believe this!!

The greatest achievement ever and he's sacked. It's a disgrace! He will be remembered forever for what he did last season and if you offered me the chance for derby to be champions of England and in the last 16 of the champions league but we would be in a relegation scrap that would be more than ok. Infact I would trade back to back relegations for 1 premier league title in a heartbeat. I would even throw in a Chris martin tattoo! 

5 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Oi naughty! Any more of that cheekiness and I may need to resort to drastic actions and put it back up straight away!

There are some Dark Arts being practised tonight McLovin. Change your password, lock the doors and beware of strange men from Belper......

The sad thing is that judging from the reaction we get on here after a defeat, if we were in Leicester's position, there would be more than a few fans wanting the same thing.... particularly if SMC or Keogh the Martin had anything to do with the success. Licking their lips waiting for a chance for normal service to resume! 

Sad, but probably true. 

That Leicester city trajectory in full.

No one cares about Leicester.

Claudio arrives, people think "oh, he's a character"

People are surprised by Leicester

People like what Leicester are doing

People wonder if they could

People wish they would, to show up the big boys

Everybody loves Leicester for about a week

New season starts.

Everybody is surprised by Leicester being that p#ss poor

Everybody is amused by Leicester

The laughter makes Leicester mad

The sake Claudio

Everybody wants Leicester to go down.

Leicester appoint Nigel Pearson

Can they write a fairytale ending of capitulation to Seville followed by relegation, only big Nige knows........

To be fair, as much as Pearson was clearly a disaster for us, he fits well at Leicester and might do surprisingly well.

However the more I think about Nigel Pearson, the more I realise he's just a pap version of Nigel Clough, just think about it, everything that drove you up the wall in the NC years, Pearson could do. The positive things...less so.......

At least we took 18 months after winning the title before sacking Mackay. Strangely, it didn't help and we accelerated our decline. Crazy decision by Leicester and especially when on the cusp of a confidence-building Champions League quarter final. But evven if they'd gone out in the early stages, Ranieri deserved at least a couple of season's grace, maybe more. But at least the whole country will combine to despise them now.

Archived