Dilly Ding Dilly Gone

Kernow

Leicester right to sack Ranieri?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never like to comment on these sorts of things from the outside.

Saw Leicester fans hammering him for bewildering tactics and persisting with formations, systems and pairings that clearly weren't working. 

They never ever should have let Steve Walsh go. 

6 minutes ago, Hollybush said:

The overpaid ********* that have let him and the club down are still in work then.

unbelievable

That was my reaction when I read about his sacking. Then I thought hang on, why do you care ? And I think it's because to me, Ranieri comes across as a really decent bloke who doesn't deserve this treatment.

Part of his problem in my opinion was his centre forward thought he had arrived in the big time, getting on the front pages as opposed to getting his head down and ensuring last season wasn't a flash in the pan.

49 minutes ago, eddie said:

Utterly ridiculous decision.

Let's hope they appoint Pearson.

All LCFC fans that I know want The Bird man back WTHF. 

Its criminal to sack a manager when you're still capable of qualifying for the last 16 of the Champions League no matter what club it is. 

When you take all of that into account atnd consider exactly what he has helped them to achieve plus to top it off that it is LCFC that makes this departure all the more remarkable. 

9 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Just PLEASE change your profile picture!???

I will soon! Only put it up because some annoying people on Facebook fooled me with it. The jokes on me though because one day I thought it was my profile picture but it turned out it was actually my hair :lol:

Archived