Jokanovic contract extension

Day

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're having a weird season.

Watch them. They boss the ball. They create more chances than their opponents. 

I'm guessing in Guardiola style they have a tendency to over commit as they bring more and more players patiently forward and end up giving away big chances. 

I've not seen them play this season and not be the better team in possession, territory, chances etc

2 hours ago, Alpha said:

They're having a weird season.

Watch them. They boss the ball. They create more chances than their opponents. 

I'm guessing in Guardiola style they have a tendency to over commit as they bring more and more players patiently forward and end up giving away big chances. 

I've not seen them play this season and not be the better team in possession, territory, chances etc

What they like when they play the Big Boys?

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

They beat Newcastle,  Huddersfield 5 - 0, Reading 5 - 0, I believe they were unlucky against Brighton and they were one of the best teams I've seen us play against. Had a few dodgy results too. Losing 4 - 0 at home to Bristol City stands out.

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

From what I've seen they still edge it. 

They just seem to concede too easily.

Even when they played us we nearly won it but got pulled up and given a free kick. We'd already scored twice. Yet I thought the tempo they set had us hanging on for much of the game. Fredricks especially good from RB.

And Cairney looks brilliant.

They're really good to watch imo. 

Would rather watch Udders and Fulham than half the PL.

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

And Cairney looks brilliant.

They're really good to watch imo. 

I think if you read their forums Cairney isn't always good, lol. They pasted him for the Spurts game. But I wondered about their 'toughness' shall we say. Anyway Fook them I hope they get close and it ends in tears!

Archived