cursed

munsterrams

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Sorry, absolute rubbish. I do not believe that even if a professional footballer in the 21st century believe that a curse was put on the club it would affect their performance. I don't believe in such superstitions and just in case they are true I have my lucky rabbits foot. 

Yet players cross their chest as they come on, and point to the heavens when they score...

1 hour ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

It is / was true - as in it's part of Derby folklore. BBG built on a gypsy site etc etc.

The so called curse was apparently lifted before the cup final when we won in 46.

There's chapters and chapters written about it.

About as true and real as Derek Acorah's integrity.

Bless you Tim.

4 hours ago, munsterrams said:

hi all Rams fans  just heard recently that there was some curse put on the club by some gypsy a long time ago and just want to know  if this is true 

Have you been asleep for like forever?? This was back in the very very very early days of not the last century but the one before! Christ...

9 hours ago, McLovin said:

Maybe the gypsy who did the curse on us long ago had children and their children continue to haunt us till today? Ooo spooky. Maybe it's like a family tradition to curse Derby County and will go on for generations and generations 

NEWS FLASH---the supposed curse was supposed to be pl;aced on the BBG

we dont play there anymore so thats sorted

3 hours ago, TommyPowel said:

NEWS FLASH---the supposed curse was supposed to be pl;aced on the BBG

we dont play there anymore so thats sorted

NEWS FLASH EXTRA--- It has been scientifically proven that people who believe a football teams future can be decided by people mumbling a few words are frickin idiots. (unless those few words are, boo boo boo)

Archived