cursed

munsterrams

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also heard the same and it provides a good reason why we have not gone up and also our bad luck. You may laugh but look at the curse of Benfica where they have failed to win many European cup finals since the curse. Search up the Benfica curse if you are interested to find out more

7 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Also heard the same and it provides a good reason why we have not gone up and also our bad luck. You may laugh but look at the curse of Benfica where they have failed to win many European cup finals since the curse. Search up the Benfica curse if you are interested to find out more

just my opinion but i'd say it doesn't provide a good reason why we haven't gone up. Since the 'curse' we've gone up every time we've been relegated except this time. And i bet we go up at some time. We've also won this division a few times. More importantly, we've won the 1st Division twice, The FA Cup and Charity Shield. Not exceptional but not too bad for a club with a supposed curse.

I've read about about the Benfica curse. It's a good story.

9 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

just my opinion but i'd say it doesn't provide a good reason why we haven't gone up. Since the 'curse' we've gone up every time we've been relegated except this time. And i bet we go up at some time. We've also won this division a few times. More importantly, we've won the 1st Division twice, The FA Cup and Charity Shield. Not exceptional but not too bad for a club with a supposed curse.

I've read about about the Benfica curse. It's a good story.

Bummer, maybe the gypseys offspring recently did another curse on us?

10 minutes ago, munsterrams said:

what does that mean?

Maybe the gypsy who did the curse on us long ago had children and their children continue to haunt us till today? Ooo spooky. Maybe it's like a family tradition to curse Derby County and will go on for generations and generations 

7 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Maybe the gypsy who did the curse on us long ago had children and their children continue to haunt us till today? Ooo spooky. Maybe it's like a family tradition to curse Derby County and will go on for generations and generations 

God i hope not, things are bad enough

27 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

A curse is only nonsense if none of the players believe it. If they do put stock in it, the curse can work. 

Sorry, absolute rubbish. I do not believe that even if a professional footballer in the 21st century believe that a curse was put on the club it would affect their performance. I don't believe in such superstitions and just in case they are true I have my lucky rabbits foot. 

Archived