cursed

munsterrams

Also heard the same and it provides a good reason why we have not gone up and also our bad luck. You may laugh but look at the curse of Benfica where they have failed to win many European cup finals since the curse. Search up the Benfica curse if you are interested to find out more

7 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Also heard the same and it provides a good reason why we have not gone up and also our bad luck. You may laugh but look at the curse of Benfica where they have failed to win many European cup finals since the curse. Search up the Benfica curse if you are interested to find out more

just my opinion but i'd say it doesn't provide a good reason why we haven't gone up. Since the 'curse' we've gone up every time we've been relegated except this time. And i bet we go up at some time. We've also won this division a few times. More importantly, we've won the 1st Division twice, The FA Cup and Charity Shield. Not exceptional but not too bad for a club with a supposed curse.

I've read about about the Benfica curse. It's a good story.

9 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

just my opinion but i'd say it doesn't provide a good reason why we haven't gone up. Since the 'curse' we've gone up every time we've been relegated except this time. And i bet we go up at some time. We've also won this division a few times. More importantly, we've won the 1st Division twice, The FA Cup and Charity Shield. Not exceptional but not too bad for a club with a supposed curse.

I've read about about the Benfica curse. It's a good story.

Bummer, maybe the gypseys offspring recently did another curse on us?

27 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

A curse is only nonsense if none of the players believe it. If they do put stock in it, the curse can work. 

Sorry, absolute rubbish. I do not believe that even if a professional footballer in the 21st century believe that a curse was put on the club it would affect their performance. I don't believe in such superstitions and just in case they are true I have my lucky rabbits foot.