Home Kit

Andrew James

Is shocking, I blame Umbro and or marketing team allowing our team to run out in that awful kit or MM for signing it off.. a much slicker kit inspires players and we would be 10 points better off. I said it when it was launched and it looks like we have back packs on, maybe that's why we run so slowly 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we have now blamed....

Keogh, Mac, Team in general, Bent (offside), Christie, Martin (gone on his hols in Fulham), Russell (Brick walls), Butterfield (slow), Camara (something to do with a Vauxhall Zafira), Vydra (not a winger), Keogh (not the look), Thorne (breaking his leg) and the shape of the ball, did I forget anything?

5 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Bring back the 2013/14 kit to guarantee a play off final or a 72/73 kit for a more ambitious season

Simples.. 

You do realise that as Keogh turned at Wembley the collar brushed his cheek which caused a loss of concentration momentarily and put him off his clearance?

29 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

So we have now blamed....

Keogh, Mac, Team in general, Bent (offside), Christie, Martin (gone on his hols in Fulham), Russell (Brick walls), Butterfield (slow), Camara (something to do with a Vauxhall Zafira), Vydra (not a winger), Keogh (not the look), Thorne (breaking his leg) and the shape of the ball, did I forget anything?

Fans? 

20 minutes ago, David said:

You do realise that as Keogh turned at Wembley the collar brushed his cheek which caused a loss of concentration momentarily and put him off his clearance?

Bloody hell,I didnt.

To be fair though,I only said the kit guaranteed a play off final,not promotion.

Collarless shirts are out for me too.

Archived