ince.     Bent.        Anya 

i would go for 

Carson

christie Keogh shackell lowe

Johnson

Bryson Hughes 

ince     Nugent   Russell 

On 22/02/2017 at 07:35, Simsy said:

I really don't think we would be in the premier if we still had negative Nigel. Away from home I cant remember us doing so well and he would play for a point too often. If you are chasing promotion you need to try and win every game I think.

Don't get me wrong he did do a good job for us and shouldn't of been sacked but there is nothing to suggest he can spend money wisely and is a good fit for Burton.

Nothing to suggest he cannot spend money wisely either as he's never had any. Look at some of the flops Fergie bought. 

Hope he keeps Burton up

This is the place for crazy formations it seems, here's my inverted 4-3-3.

Carson

Cyrus      Keogh       Shackell   Lowe 

Baird.  De Sart. 

Butterfield. 

Ince.                 Nugent.               Johnson

Width from the full backs, Baird making a back 3 in possession, De Sart supporting him when not, Butterfield given license to do what he wants past the halfway line, Ince and Johnson tucking in when attacking to allow the width of the pitch to be utilised by the full backs, playing off the clever movement of Skeletor up top.

Baird and De Sart have already shown a great range of forward passing, playing Baird central allows him to hit both flanks with his passing, rather than just Ince, and Johnson's in because I rather like him, and he's not Camara.

If Hughes is available, tell Jacob to run himself into the ground for 60 mins knowing Will will take the last half hour, and let them work together like that until the inevitable promotion party.

43 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

This is the place for crazy formations it seems, here's my inverted 4-3-3.

Carson

Cyrus      Keogh       Shackell   Lowe 

Baird.  De Sart. 

Butterfield. 

Ince.                 Nugent.               Johnson

Width from the full backs, Baird making a back 3 in possession, De Sart supporting him when not, Butterfield given license to do what he wants past the halfway line, Ince and Johnson tucking in when attacking to allow the width of the pitch to be utilised by the full backs, playing off the clever movement of Skeletor up top.

Baird and De Sart have already shown a great range of forward passing, playing Baird central allows him to hit both flanks with his passing, rather than just Ince, and Johnson's in because I rather like him, and he's not Camara.

If Hughes is available, tell Jacob to run himself into the ground for 60 mins knowing Will will take the last half hour, and let them work together like that until the inevitable promotion party.

Phew,I thought you had put Johnson on the left wing there for a second...bloody contact lens

Err,hold on...

17 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Phew,I thought you had put Johnson on the left wing there for a second...bloody contact lens

Err,hold on...

Left forward, not left wing.

He'll need legs admittedly, to do the centre half's job and head long balls away, then get back in position.

Archived