Podcast Update

Day

5 minutes ago, David said:

Having recorded throughout the summer last year which was a mistake in my opinion, we struggled so much for talking points I said we would have a break this summer. If a lot happens we can jump on as and when.

We've missed so much in the last 2 months, most of which isn't really relevant now but we will most likely go over it. Been fearing a 4 hour marathon but in truth the end of the season has all ended a bit meh and with no games to cover probably won't be anywhere near that long.

Like I say hopefully get this one out in the next couple weeks, ideally asap then we will be back on a regular from late July, possibly one thrown in the middle somewhere transfers pending.

Once a week during the summer was quite a lot, even with the euros, but that was also partly due to Nigel Pearson spending most of the summer plotting how to ruin our season instead of actually doing anything in the transfer market.

Not a fan of football pods that take the entire summer of though, definitely room to have a couple of pods this summer going over talking points, particularly when it looks like it'll be busy on the transfer front and you'll probably have some off the pitch crisis with Mel to chat about.

*not that I want to tell you how to run your podcast*

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, David said:

It is coming, just not sure when.

After my throat finally cleared up we had a week or two where it was possible I guess to record but it just didn't happen, it's tricky as we record quite late and knowing it will be a pretty long one it's hard to start at 10pm like usual and getting that earlier time where we could all be on has been difficult.

Since then Alex has been in the process of moving, still waiting for internet to be installed. (next week I believe) 

Think the plan is to record in 2 parts as we've missed so much and didn't want to ramble on for hours. 

I am hopeful it will be out by the end of the month, just don't quote me on that.

Alex is more than welcome at our house to use the internet, he knows this, can always record the podcast here ;)

1 minute ago, RicME85 said:

Alex is more than welcome at our house to use the internet, he knows this, can always record the podcast here ;)

Yeah, he said yesterday that your wife told him he could go round yours whenever, just has to make sure you're out first though. 

24 minutes ago, David said:

Yeah, he said yesterday that your wife told him he could go round yours whenever, just has to make sure you're out first though. 

Not surprised, the hussy.

She even left me in bed yesterday to go up and help him with his bed :blink:

5 minutes ago, RicME85 said:

Not surprised, the hussy.

She even left me in bed yesterday to go up and help him with his bed :blink:

I heard about that, was a great ploy, couldn't figure it out himself but she turns up and has him in bed  has his bed up there in minutes. The Xbox Romeo they call him apparently.

Archived