My Lads op.

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we’re at home which is a bonus,Mr Ray had already finished for Xmas(I knew that) but his number 2 came in just to see us.

He’s cleaned up his right ear and given us a stronger course of antibiotics.

We’re going back on the 27th and we have to see Mr Ray on his first day back 8th of January,in the meantime we can roll up to the head and neck ward at anytime should Joel need it.

We’re not heading in the right direction at all and I think it’s fair to say that the only direction we’re heading in is back to Birmingham for a right side to match Joel’s left side and we did discuss that today amongst other unpleasant stuff that fortunately Joel couldn’t hear.

Joel was ok though.

I’ve already got a plan in place for the Blades thanks to Derby and the Blades so we’re going to give it a go with an emergency extraction plan in place,which if we’re losing we might use to our advantage(I’m not being serious BTW!)

Christmas wishes from me also, hope it’s peaceful and merry for you all.

Cant make Bramall Lane or but one day I’ll make it to an away game, or sort out that Sheffield rams meet up, and I’ll buy you a drink (you’d have to listen to me wax lyrical about Chris Martin though while you drink it!).

1 hour ago, TuffLuff said:

Christmas wishes from me also, hope it’s peaceful and merry for you all.

Cant make Bramall Lane or but one day I’ll make it to an away game, or sort out that Sheffield rams meet up, and I’ll buy you a drink (you’d have to listen to me wax lyrical about Chris Martin though while you drink it!).

Chris Martin is Joel’s favourite player and he still asks if he’s playing for us...and all the best from us mate.

Finally caught up on this epic thread, and I have to say that, whilst in parts, it's totally shitty of course, I have nothing but praise for those lifting the spirits, admiration for the positivity of Daddy Cone, and the downright bravery of young Master Cone.

Maybe not my place to, but I wish the highest of Xmas spirits to each and all of the Cone Clan, and raise a Xmas schooner in their direction.

Merry Xmas, and UTR.

5 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Finally caught up on this epic thread, and I have to say that, whilst in parts, it's totally shitty of course, I have nothing but praise for those lifting the spirits, admiration for the positivity of Daddy Cone, and the downright bravery of young Master Cone.

Maybe not my place to, but I wish the highest of Xmas spirits to each and all of the Cone Clan, and raise a Xmas schooner in their direction.

Merry Xmas, and UTR.

4 hours ago, King Kevin said:

All the best to the Cones have a great Christmas and hope you have better luck in the New Year .

Thanks @King Kevin as always and of course it’s your place @Mucker1884 and all the best.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies if I’m talking more drivel than usual anywhere,we’re in at 9am with Prof Ray to sort of it what the hell is going on and I’ve not been thinking rationally for a few days.

I started the day all positive running and in the gym but i’ve ended it in the pub.

Archived