Fulham Tourists

Day

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Why don't they just buy a programme instead? Commemorative of the occasion and cheaper.

That said......

I'd love to see a Hartlepool / Exeter half and half scarf when I go up for that game in a few weeks. :)

Could have one every league game.

Do you also post on Hartlepool/Exeter/York/Chesterfield forums?

Just now, philmycock said:

Do you also post on Hartlepool/Exeter/York/Chesterfield forums?

Been a member on Exeter forum for a couple of years well before I joined this one but only posted a handful of times. Due to my interest in them which goes back years.

Never used a Hartlepool / York or Chesterfield forum ever. Why? Do you have an issue with this then?

I like Accrington. Never been on their forum. In fact there are lots of clubs I like but only a few (including Derby) I have given it a try to follow.

Take Hintonsboots. He's been a season ticket holder at Exeter for 5 years yet comes on here posting as a Derby fan.

Presumably he 'likes' more than one club. Lots of people do. They can do what they like.

10 hours ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

I like Accrington. Never been on their forum. In fact there are lots of clubs I like but only a few (including Derby) I have given it a try to follow.

Take Hintonsboots. He's been a season ticket holder at Exeter for 5 years yet comes on here posting as a Derby fan.

Presumably he 'likes' more than one club. Lots of people do. They can do what they like.

Who are they?

11 hours ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

They can do what they like.

Outrageous suggestion. The world doesn't work like that.

People should do what I find acceptable and enjoy the things I enjoy.

Apart from the things that I stop enjoying just because everyone else is starting to like it.

On 16/02/2017 at 23:00, Tony Le Mesmer said:

One club/ forum man me, didn't know there was so many slutty posters on here posting with numerous club forums at the same time no morals at all some people ?

Archived