Who do you love more?

Day

Who do you love more?  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone actually not going to the match because of Valentine's day ? Told the lads at work this morning that I was off to the match and no Valentine's dinner for me and the mrs  (obviously she totally understands and would expect nothing less) but they were all shocked !! Strange bunch 

She said to me saturday 'how was the game', i said oh it was ok, then i said to her' i'd like to do what derby did today'...she said 'whats that?', i said 'come from behind'.

Literally wouldn't even cross my mind to sack tonight off because it's Valentine's.

I miss most mid-week games because I live in London but I'm off work this week so I can go. I'm not missing a chance to watch us put on a disappointing performance against a naff Cardiff side under the floodlights for anything in the world.

Look at this. It's the most Reading FC thing ever.

4 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

They both have their purposes. If I had to leave the mrs or never go to a game again, hmmmm............................... would it make it less harsh if I helped her pack her stuff?

I based my decision on that if she said to me if you keeping going to the match every Saturday i'm off, then bye duck.

[To be fair she wouldn't  but is that because she knows?]

Archived