yet another reason to dispise Burnley

jagerbob

... or in particular Sean Dyche.

I give you exhibit a)

Burnley boss Sean Dyche: "Chelsea are a fine side. They are the market leaders for a reason and we limited them to two shots on target and that is tough enough.

He's still going on, talking about football like a business, using terms like market leaders... and this to an interview to the fans. I'd hate to be in a execs meeting with the clown.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not a Dyche fan, nor Burnley. But you have to admire what they have done so far this season. A draw against this Chelsea team is an excellent result.

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I am not a Dyche fan, nor Burnley. But you have to admire what they have done so far this season. A draw against this Chelsea team is an excellent result.

Hardly anything admirable, they won the Championship, then spent a lot of money and are now mid table. Nothing that unusual. 

4 hours ago, McRamFan said:

Market leaders, hmm like him or not he's pretty much summed up football, it's all about rights, brand and image.  Get that right you can get the players to get you to the right end of the league and it becomes a perfect circle.

Spot on. Dyche is one of the few managers in football, certainly at the top level that I like purely because he doesn't try to bamboozle us with bulls##t. I don't care how much money he has spent. He isn't away with the fairies or influenced by money men and succumbed to corporate ass licking.

My admiration for him may be tested though should he get a bigger job. Will he turn into one of these pathetic whining victim mentality types like Mourinho, Wenger and increasingly Guardiola or will he be the same. As gracious to accept poor refereeing decisions against his team as well as he does when he gets them his way? Will he do an 'Allardyce' and suddenly believe he's the dogs when faced with a better job, more money, more exposure?

We'll see but human nature amongst neurotypicals tells me not to go too overboard about him. Money and self preservation always seems to win out. For now though I like the bloke.

23 hours ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

.My admiration for him may be tested though should he get a bigger job. Will he turn into one of these pathetic whining victim mentality types like Mourinho, Wenger and increasingly Guardiola or will he be the same. As gracious to accept poor refereeing decisions against his team as well as he does when he gets them his way? Will he do an 'Allardyce' and suddenly believe he's the dogs when faced with a better job, more money, more exposure?

You heard him at Burnley in the Championship right? That is exactly what he was as well as being a hypocrite to boot.THe way he talked about us splashing cash whilst going out spending just shy of 10 million on Andre Gray was just poor form. 

As recently as this summer he was calling out Conte specifically as a foreign manager getting more praise than he deserved compared to little old me at little old Burnley. Compare that to this week and he can't get his head any further up Conte's rectum.

On 14 February 2017 at 17:58, ipad1977 said:

I don't mind Burnley, or their fans.

But I still dislike Sean Dyche.

Agreed

This is a town smaller than Market Harborough - amazing achievement 

But not a particularly likeable chap, incredibly one-sided and tunnel visioned 

Archived