camara has to start surely

kyle mccabe

2 hours ago, StivePesley said:

I noticed the same thing - but what the hell is that chant? It went on for ages in the first 5 minutes but at no point could I work out what the tune was. Neither could anyone around me

I believe the tune is La Bamba and the words are

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lupoli was from Arsenal :ph34r:

But I agree, he was quality during that promotion season and wished we had snapped him up on a permanent rather than go for Earnshaw and Miller.

Our permanent signings from abroad have all been pretty naff since George Burley left. Rasiak, Bisgaard, Reich, Idiakez the expectations. 

Seriously needs addressing that scouting network. 

5 hours ago, StivePesley said:

I noticed the same thing - but what the hell is that chant? It went on for ages in the first 5 minutes but at no point could I work out what the tune was. Neither could anyone around me

Yeah it's definitely La Bamba...can't think of any other tune it resembles.

When I first heard it I thought part of it was being sung in Spanish haha until someone told me they were singing about a Vauxhall Zafira..lol

Maybe I'm going deaf n all...

48 minutes ago, DerbyMark said:

Yeah it's definitely La Bamba...can't think of any other tune it resembles.

When I first heard it I thought part of it was being sung in Spanish haha until someone told me they were singing about a Vauxhall Zafira..lol

Maybe I'm going deaf n all...

The Abdoul Camara bit I can hear as La Bamba - but it's the rest of it that I can't figure out

I know you should not judge a player on one game but after seeing him on Saturday I think he is more of an impact player rather than a starter.His lack of tracking back left his fullback exposed quite a few times in the first half.

He is someone who could change a game in the last quarter when the other side are getting tired.

Personally I am always suspicious of footballers who seem to offer 'something different' but who also seem to lack absolute fundamental footballing basics.

Its hard to take seriously anyone who cannot control a football or pass it to one of their teammates. Or does not get into space off the ball. Who helps his teammates. 

Cameras first 7 touches of the ball on saturday gave the ball back to the opposition. Every single one.  Blimey . 

Maybe he has a bit part to play in the last third of a game. A gamble/ an impact player. Whilst we have the squad that we currently have. 

But without basic footballing skills, there is only a very limited future for players like this.

Archived