camara has to start surely

kyle mccabe

Just now, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Here's a short video illustrating russells shortcomings...It includes goals,assists and that sort of non skillful ability that leads to no goals from more skilfull players....

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=-pwFtd9eX90

I can also find videos of Camara dribbling past a number of defenders , which were in better leagues. YouTube videos don't mean anything at the moment

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, McLovin said:

Remember when Mahrez and Knockart first joined Leicester? Many of them Leicester fans said that they were so frustrating and only showed flashes of brilliance. Yes Camara is older but players develop at different times. There is clearly something to develop with Camara with his speed and trickery. Don't forget that he didn't really have a pre season because he was injured, he was always going to play catch up to the rest of the team. He played in the europa league a few years ago so he has the ability. 

I don't actually believed he ever appeared on the pitch during a europa league game other than possibly being a ball boy... I may be wrong but I don't think I am

1 minute ago, Sir Ramalot said:

I don't actually believed he ever appeared on the pitch during a europa league game other than possibly being a ball boy... I may be wrong but I don't think I am

I addressed that previously, must have been mixed up with a qualifier because I believe he played for paok

Just now, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

If you can find some of those videos including some goals and assists..That would be great

Feel free to search on YouTube. Just type his name on. Again YouTube is unreliable, non-ones going to upload videos of when a player is not performing. And you didn't really address my point as to why Russell and Camara have similar stats this season if Russell was so much superior?

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Russell never hides? Lol joke of the year. Running around more doesn't mean he cares more than Camara. Russell just runs into his teammates more than anything. And in the second paragraph you pretty much described Russell not Camara. Also today Camara did stay on the wing and stretch the game by taking on his man which is more than Russell has done this season, who always goes for the safe option and goes inside. It may not have worked but at least he attempted to do so. 

No problem, we obviously see the game differently. In my opinion, in this league we need a team pulling together and fighting together. I don't see that fight in Camera. I maybe wrong, but I got the impression the players had given up on him during the 2nd half, hence all the play and goals coming down the right. 

Dont get me wrong, give me a skillful stylish player with heart and an end product over a grafter all day long. In 90 mins today I didn't see heart or any end product. 

3 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Feel free to search on YouTube. Just type his name on. Again YouTube is unreliable, non-ones going to upload videos of when a player is not performing. And you didn't really address my point as to why Russell and Camara have similar stats this season if Russell was so much superior?

I've supplied my video,now you supply yours!.....I'm genuinely excited!

Any for derby by the way?

that would be even better!

2 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I've supplied my video,now you supply yours!.....I'm genuinely excited!

Any for derby by the way?

that would be even better!

Don't know how to post videos on the phone but I told you how you to find it. Some of the clips were even him performing against PSG, a team Russell dreams of performing well against. Type his name in the YouTube search bar and there are plenty for you to spend all your night viewing, including 1 on his game against Preston away 

7 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Don't know how to post videos on the phone but I told you how you to find it. Some of the clips were even him performing against PSG, a team Russell dreams of performing well against. Type his name in the YouTube search bar and there are plenty for you to spend all your night viewing, including 1 on his game against Preston away 

Think this is the best video for Abdoul Camara

https://youtu.be/kTjJQNBIMFU

He was so frustrating today. One minute exciting and the next clueless. 

I said at the match it would give the Russell apologists ammunition and it has done. At least Russell would have given more cover to his fullback. 

The one thing that tells me he may not get a start again for while was that 3 or 4 of his team mates had a real go at him through the match because he was so tactically inept. The last one was Nugent who made a point of coming over to the wing to explain what he needed to do and where to put the ball. Before that it had been Baird and Olson. 

People do think he's younger than he is as well and I know some very rerely develop much later, but even if he was from our accademy we'd have lost patience with him by now at 27 still playing like this. 

People know I'm not a Russell fan and Russell isn't the best answer........but......... after that performance and many parts of the Leicester performance......I think he's a better answer to start than Camara. 

Definitely a position we need to strengthen in the summer.  

Archived