Paul Clement

Waffle

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair play to him, seems to be doing a good job and he does seem a genuinely nice, intelligent guy.

Nothing wrong with passion either, especially in a time where every time a team loses a game it is supposedly because they are overpaid, pampered, stars with no effort or commitment!

I'm glad for him. A lot of hype and interviews during his time here. Ultimately not playing fluid attacking Football he promised was his down fall in the end. Which is a shame I'd rather winning Football then the 'Derby Way'.

37 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Good for him ,not sure why he stood in the technical area at Derby with a face like a spanked arse and now he's running round like a two year old .Do you think it's us?

It cos he's in the PL, he doesn't like the Championship.

• 4 weeks later...
Sith Happens
2 hours ago, RamNut said:

Evidence?

Of course its true cause he heard if off uncle Bob who is #itk because he heard it from his mate down the pub, who heard it from his cousins nephews father in laws brother.

41 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

I'm sorry it's turning a bit sour,hopefully they'll bounce back.

I'm just glad we don't have to watch that me to you tripe he served up.

Yep - he turned Baird and Keogh into the Chuckle brothers but no-one was laughing.

9 minutes ago, metalsheep02 said:

Yep - he turned Baird and Keogh into the Chuckle brothers but no-one was laughing.

If my memory serves me right wasn't it Carson,Keogh,Shackell ping pong with Thorne making sure it didn't cross the halfway line?

He did have us top though,the signs weren't good though,who knows how it would have gone.

Archived