Garry Monk

David

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

I mean seriously, who in their right mind sacks a manager when they've so narrowly missed out on the final playoff place ???

mel?

He'd be incredibly unlucky. I didn't think he deserved the sack at Swansea and he definitely doesn't deserve it at Leeds. It would be sort of similar to Rowett if he was sacked. Sacked with no notable failures as a manager and can pretty much wait for whatever job he wants at this level, potentially a lower PL club too.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Oh dear. That's an unusually sane action by the Leeds chairman. 

Presumably that means that the lump of Wood will be staying. 

It would means compensation if other club want Monk big time. 

Surely Leeds would accept the bids for Woods from Premier League say £10m-£15m for example? They'd get few players easily with that amount ? 

35 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

It would means compensation if other club want Monk big time. 

Surely Leeds would accept the bids for Woods from Premier League say £10m-£15m for example? They'd get few players easily with that amount ? 

reckon wood would get interest from premier league? think he lacks pace myself, but I suppose he might be a Pulis type.

3 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

reckon wood would get interest from premier league? think he lacks pace myself, but I suppose he might be a Pulis type.

Linked with few clubs and Stoke are one of them. I think you're spot on re Pulis type bit. 

Archived