After-Shave/Eau de Toillette (Fragrance)

Mostyn6

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, EastHertsRam said:

Aventus is by Creed, not to be confused with Aventis. 51Vdpd7+cWL._AC_SL230_.jpg

Indeed, lol.... Just a typo .. Bought some Nephew last Christmas. Arm and a leg but very distinctive. Allegedly it s the one DB uses personally.

1 hour ago, jono said:

Indeed, lol.... Just a typo .. Bought some Nephew last Christmas. Arm and a leg but very distinctive. Allegedly it s the one DB uses personally.

Never had reactions to a scent like I've had wearing aventus.

im not Brad Pitt, but I'm also not exactly the elephant man, but wearing this out in public I get comments from random stuff all the time. It sounds like a lie, but if you don't believe me get a sample vial at try it out.

hairdressers, girls on checkouts in shops, randoms behind me in queues have all asked me what the scent is as it's gorgeous. I've even had a bloke waiting at the bar with me, say "ain't hitting on you mate, but what after shave are you wearing as it really nice"

2 minutes ago, KBB said:

im not Brad Pitt, but I'm also not exactly the elephant man, but wearing this out in public I get comments from random stuff all the time. It sounds like a lie, but if you don't believe me get a sample vial at try it out.

hairdressers, girls on checkouts in shops, randoms behind me in queues have all asked me what the scent is as it's gorgeous. I've even had a bloke waiting at the bar with me, say "ain't hitting on you mate, but what after shave are you wearing as it really nice"

My nephew who is as straight as they come works at Sky and Becks visited wearing his Aventus. Said .. He smelt flipping geogeous ! Indulgent Aunt ( my wife ) then Des the research and buys it for the crafty chancer's Xmas present. Heh heh 

you're right it really is an attention grabber in the most subtle of ways. 

7 minutes ago, KBB said:

Same, no other aftershave has attracted positive comments like Aventus, it's class, shame I'm not. :D

Aventus eh? Don't think I've had the pleasure, it sounds lovely. Dav's birthday present maybe? I love nice smells.

I have Gaultier for women, but I must stop wearing it for work I'm gonna have none left, it's almost on a par with my Chanel No.5, it's hard to beat that is. 

Not my scene at all but looked at this thread cos my mate who looks like Matt Le Tiss was wearing Creed yesterday. 

Not exaggerating it was like he turned up to work 3 stone lighter and having spent 10k on plastic surgery and dental work.

There was a ripple round the office and stunners were flocking over to smell him. He actually wore it out the night before but chose not to shower so as not to waste it!!

Women were talking about him in hushed tones like he'd won the lottery.

Extraordinary! 

Archived